Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Get your live streaming video pass for Charlton v Oxford United-CAFC Cash deadline 10.00am 27/10/20

Streaming passes have gone on sale for Tuesday’s game against Oxford United as Lee Bowyer's side look to extend their winning streak to four.

There are a variety of different ways supporters can access the stream of the game to allow them to use money owed to them from season-ticket purchases.

All supporters

Any individual can purchase directly on the Valley Pass website. A match pass costs £10. Click here to purchase a match pass.

2020/21 season-ticket holders

Season-ticket holders can use their CAFC Cash to access a special three-game bundle for the club’s next three home games – Oxford United, Fleetwood Town and Rochdale. The bundles gives season ticket holders a 20 per cent discount, allowing them to access the three games for £24. The bundle is available here until 10am on Tuesday, October 27th. Following your purchase you will be sent a code on the Tuesday morning which you will need to redeem to access the stream.

Any supporter who bought a season ticket can access an individual home game using money owed to them as CAFC Cash. Money owed from games in October has now been loaded into supporters’ ticketing accounts. Passes to access the game with CAFC Cash are available here until 10am on Tuesday, October 27th. Following your purchase you will be sent a code on the Tuesday morning which you will need to redeem to access the stream.

A special edition of Valley Review will cover all three games in October. The edition, which costs just £3, can be added to your order when purchasing streaming vouchers.

2019/20 season-ticket holders

Any supporter who purchased a season ticket last season and hasn't used up all of their CAFC Cash will be able to access Tuesday's live stream with remaining CAFC Cash from last season. These are available here until 10am on Tuesday, October 27th. Following your purchase you will be sent a code on the Tuesday morning which you will need to redeem to access the stream.

Supporters living abroad

Supporters living abroad can purchase a match pass for Tuesday's game for £10 - to match the price it costs in the UK and Ireland. Season live video passes cost £195, which will give supporters access to every game the club is allowed to stream internationally during the 2020/21 season - based on supporters being able to access 40, this averages out at less than £5 per game. Click here to purchase.

Please note, end of season passes purchased with CAFC Cash for the 2019/20 season have now expired and will not get you access to games for the 2020/21 season.

Should you have any questions or queries on this year’s streaming, please email website@cafc.co.uk.

*Please note supporters CAFC Cash has been allocated for the three home games in October at the value of three games based on their season-ticket purchase price. CAFC Cash for games in November will be uploaded at the start of November.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f945d10a8789/get-your-live-streaming-video-pass-for-charlton-v-oxford-united

Comments

• Options
    I see that the latest three match bundle starts with the Oxford match, surely this match was included in the previous three match bundle. Why does the new bundle not run consecutively with the old one?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I thought the previous bundle was Sunderland | Wigan | Oxford? - It was definitely a three games that we paid the £24 for
  • Options
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89995/how-to-watch-the-live-stream-of-saturdays-charlton-v-sunderland-clash/p1

Oxford was definitely included in the October Streaming Bundle as per the first post

I guess if you dont buy the bundle for Oxford you'll still have it available from the October options, and the cost will just be reduced to cover the two games in November like what happened for those who didnt take up the offer before the Sunderland game - @Ollywozere would you be able to confirm if possible please?
  • Options
    Anyone got a link to this new bundle?
  • Options
    Anyone got a link to this new bundle?
    Yeah its in Clive's post... "The bundle is available here" under the 2020/21 season-ticket holders section

https://booking.cafc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/streaming-vouchers
  • Options
  • Options
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/89995/how-to-watch-the-live-stream-of-saturdays-charlton-v-sunderland-clash/p1

Oxford was definitely included in the October Streaming Bundle as per the first post

I guess if you dont buy the bundle for Oxford you'll still have it available from the October options, and the cost will just be reduced to cover the two games in November like what happened for those who didnt take up the offer before the Sunderland game - @Ollywozere would you be able to confirm if possible please?
    Clearly I'm not alone in finding this latest "bundle offer " confusing.

We should expect clarification from the club before Tuesday morning as to the situation ie that those who purchased the October 3 match bundle have already paid for the Oxford match...

..and  that the next 3 match bundle has been reconfigured, especially as the Rochdale game will be postponed due to the FA CUP.
  • Options
    In addition, checking my account, I find that the Oxford match is appearing as a stream I still need to buy. 
  • Options
    Rochdale game wont be moved

First Round of the FA Cup is the weekend before that game
  • Options
    Didn’t know there were ‘bundles’ available, thanks for letting me know.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Ahh, got my dates mixed up.

But isn't the 14th another Internationals day ?
  • Options

Actually yes you're right... It's likely the Rochdale game wont happen for that reason

Unless three players dont get called up which is very unlikely
  • Options

Actually yes you're right... It's likely the Rochdale game wont happen for that reason

Unless three players dont get called up which is very unlikely
    Got there in the end !
  • Options
    To clarify, if you've already purchased the October bundle, you already have access to tomorrow's stream. 
    Going forward, it will be a 'next three' bundle that you can purchase, rather than monthly. 
    Thanks, Olly.
  • Options
    Got the match tomorrow coyr.
  • Options
    Reminder

Passes to access the game with CAFC Cash are available here until 10am on Tuesday, October 27thFollowing your purchase you will be sent a code on the Tuesday morning which you will need to redeem to access the stream.
  • Options
    To clarify, if you've already purchased the October bundle, you already have access to tomorrow's stream. 
    Going forward, it will be a 'next three' bundle that you can purchase, rather than monthly. 
    Thanks for confirming Olly
  • Options
    I'm confused by the consistency here. For previous games I've been charged £10, for this one it was £11.50 including Katrien Tax. Are the bundles only available for S/T holders? I'd do this (indeed I'd get a S/T again) if it was an option for me
  • Options
    The £1.50 applies to home games even if you have a season ticket.

Doesn't apply to away games.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can you tell my why the Club are not selling season tickets please?
  • Options
    rananegra said:
    I'm confused by the consistency here. For previous games I've been charged £10, for this one it was £11.50 including Katrien Tax. Are the bundles only available for S/T holders? I'd do this (indeed I'd get a S/T again) if it was an option for me
    Mine the other way round. I’ve previously been charge £10 plus £1.50 charge but this time a straight £10.
  • Options
    I would assume to save on the administrative costs of issuing season tickets that people can't actually use, and then having to refund for the games they can't attend or process the CAFC Cash requests for streaming matches.
  • Options
    As someone who deliberately boycotted for what I believe was the betterment of the club, I feel left out :neutral:
  • Options
    The government decided a few weeks ago that fans cannot enter stadiums in the top 6 divisions (something like 6).
    CAFC would be mental to sell S/Ts on the basis that they can't be used indefinitely.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    They are, but for some reason its only available if you live overseas. £195 compared to the £440 + that a UK based fans will pay to watch every game.

Even though I moan every game,.I've still purchased them all so far. 
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    They are, but for some reason its only available if you live overseas. £195 compared to the £440 + that a UK based fans will pay to watch every game.

Something to do with the no live football broadcasts on a Saturday afternoon rule.  They'd be buggered if something happened that enabled 'live' football again.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Stig said:
    shine166 said:

Something to do with the no live football broadcasts on a Saturday afternoon rule.  They'd be buggered if something happened that enabled 'live' football again.
    Its a stupid rule as we are watching it anyway and there's almost no chance of fans attending again this season.

It annoys me all the fuss currently being made about Premier league fans paying £15 a handful of times per season to watch a game, when we have no choice twice a week.
  • Options
    I'm confused... I want to buy the 3 game bundle for £24, but am only given the opportunity to buy a £10 stream for Oxford when I click that link...no mention of a bundle at all... I have a season ticket...what am I missing??
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @Charlton_Charlie which link are you clicking? I can see the bundle on this one:
    https://booking.cafc.co.uk/en-GB/categories/streaming-vouchers
    but as I don't have a season ticket the button to purchase it is greyed out. You may need to make sure you're logged in to the ticketing site first too.