Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Blackpool v Charlton (closes Thursday breakfast time)

124»

Comments

• Options
    I must admit, I thought the ref was going to give him a firm warning, but I don't think we can complain about the decision.
  • Options
    Amos: 7 did what he needed to do and did it well. 
    Gunter: 7.5 - showed his experience with some great positioning at times
    Inniss: 8 MoM his long balls were pretty dire but the rest of his game more than made up for that today. Colossus.
    Famewo: 7.5 other than a couple of moments in the first half another excellent performance.
    Purrington: 4 woeful.. but then should bowyer really have picked him knowing how quick Hamilton was and that we'd be having most of the possession so unlikely to be sat deep enough for Purrington to not get exposed.
    Watson: 6 tidy. Needs to show more for the defenders when in possession though
    Pratley: 5 was the wrong player to be playing in the first half. Not his fault. Should be either him or Watson for me.
    Doughty: 7.5 much better to see him at the other end of the pitch. Great assist.
    Shinnie: 6.5 showed a few glimpses and second half showed much better movement off the ball.
    Bogle: 7 Did well I thought except for some poor shooting.
    Washington: 6 didn't realise he was on the pitch in the first half
    Maatsen: 7.5 fantastic 45mins. Looks a great player. Mobile and positive in possession
    Aneke: 7.5 Needs to be played as much as possible. Great finish and a goal is no less than he deserves following his two performances this week
    Referee: 6

Smyth: n/a
  • Options
    most of the points for Purrington are ridiculous even given he had a poor game .. he's never been popular for some reason but now he looks as though he will be this season's stake out scapegoat .. never let it be said that Addicks fans always stick up for their players, unless they are 'home grown' in which case they can do no wrong
    Funny how the “scapegoats” are all crap 
  • Options
    edited October 2020

Amos: 7.5 - didn’t have much to do, distribution seemed better
    Gunter: 8 - very solid
    Inniss: 8.5 a beast, nothing really got passed him and unlucky not to have a goal 
    Famewo: 8.5 - building a strong partnership with Inniss
    Purrington: 7.5 - played quite well but stupid to get sent off
    Watson: 8.5 - best he’s played yet, had a clear fetching and carrying role at the base of the midfield
    Pratley: 6 - too one paced and slow
    Doughty: 8 - some good runs and got the assist
    Shinnie: 8 - played well, looks a bit spongefoot though.
    Bogle: 8 - tricky to play against but needs more awareness as to whether he’s offside
    Washington: 7 - did a lot of running around but didn’t contribute much
    Maatsen:8.5 - looks a real talent
    Aneke: 9 MOM - great goal, played well 
    Referee: 6 not sure about our disallowed goal

• Options
    your marks between 0.5 and 10 with half marks allowed and please keep to the list order below as it helps me 

Amos: 6.5 - Not a lot to do
    Gunter: 7.5
    Inniss: 8 MOTM
    Famewo: 7
    Purrington: 4 - Before his sending off he had some good moments, surging into the box to meet a cross and a couple good balls over the top
    Watson: 7 - Much better from him
    Pratley: 5 - In a game that required close control and passing...yeah, those aren't really his jams
    Doughty: 7.5 - Gave their fullback fits
    Shinnie: - 6.5 understated performance but really like the look of him
    Bogle: 7 - Good hold up play
    Washington: 6 - Worked hard but barely noticed him
    Maatsen: 7.5 - The next Jay DaSilva.
    Aneke: 7.5 - Mustard
    Referee: 

• Options
    Amos: 7
    Gunter: 7
    Inniss: 7.5
    Famewo: 7.5
    Purrington: 5 Was getting forward well until the silly 2nd booking
    Watson: 6.5
    Pratley: 6
    Doughty: 7
    Shinnie: 7
    Bogle: 6.5
    Washington: 6
    Maatsen: 8 Be interesting to see how he defends after a great mainly attacking debut
    Aneke: 8 
    Referee: 7 At least he didn't bottle the 1st minute sending off & think the lino to blame for our disallowed goal.
  • Options

Gunter: 6.5
    Inniss: 8
    Famewo: 8
    Purrington: 5
    Watson: 6.5
    Doughty: 8
    Shinnie: 6.5
    Bogle: 7
    Washington: 6.5
    Maatsen: 7.5

Referee: 9

• Options
    Watson: 7
    Pratley:6.5
    Doughty: 7.5
    Shinnie:6.5
    Maatsen:8
    Referee: 5
  • Options
    Purrington: 3
    Watson: 6
    Doughty: 6
    Shinnie: 6
    Bogle: 6
    Washington: 5
    Maatsen: 9
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Amos: 7.5
    Inniss: 7.5
    Famewo: 7.5
    Pratley:6.5
    Shinnie:7
    Washington:6
    Maatsen:8
  • Options
    What time is breakfast time?
  • Options
    Inniss: 8.5
    Purrington: 4
    Watson: 7.5
    Pratley: 6.5
    Maatsen: 8
  • Options
    Inniss: 7
    Doughty: 8

• Options
    Could Maatsen get MoM in his first ever league game?
  • Options
    Amos: 6
    Gunter: 6
    Inniss: 7
    Pratley: 5.5
    Doughty:7
    Washington:5
    Aneke: 7.5
  • Options
    Inniss: 8.5
    Watson: 7.5
    Referee: 4

• Options

Amos: 6.5
    Inniss: 6.5
    Famewo: 6
    Maatsen: 6.5
    Aneke: 7

• Options
    Amos: 7.5 didn't have much to do, but certainly didn't do anything to trike criticism. Interesting if an outfield player did as little they would get a shocker of a mark.
    Gunter: 7.5 overlaps galore. Can see why reading fans all said he needed to work with a winger. Him and Doughty were 🔥
    Inniss: 7.85 Beast mode engaged
    Famewo: 7.6 Another classy performance, will enjoy his performances before a January recall.
    Purrington: 5. Maybe generous, but I do feel he was just beaten by the better man with pace.... I blame him less than the coaching staff for sure.
    Watson: 6 On several threads I have outlined my displeasure with his showings so far. I really do feel he adds nothing to the football. Yes he has been a poor man's Pratley so far. He did get stuck in to anything near our box, so he wasn't total toilet.
    Pratley: 6.7 playing out of position because Watson is in the team. I would prefer just Pratley, but give it another 2 games and Watson will be suspended. He will look better then. 
    Doughty: 7 had their LB on toast in the first half. Good work for the assist. Still frustrates on the ball too often.
    Shinnie: 6.98 I am looking for him to just be at the heart of everything and he isn't. Not a foot wrong and actually did seemto thread Bogle twice.
    Bogle: 7 Should have scored. Think it would be rose tinted glasses to say one of out previous league 1 promotion striker would have definitely converted one. But you have to be in it to win it and he had opportunities, a good sign going forward.
    Washington: 6.372 for me one of the better players before the international break, seemed irrelevant to proceedings last night.
    Maatsen: 8.5 from the bench! This lad looks the nuts on the break. Another I suspect we shall only get to enjoy until January, before Chelsea reassign him to a championship outfit.
    Aneke: 
    Referee: