Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Vuelta a España

2»

Comments

• Options
    Should be great tour. 
  • Options

Cycling News are saying and I quote:

"The race will be aired live in the UK and Europe on Eurosport, Eurosport Player and on GCN+. A subscription to Eurosport Player costs £6.99 for a single month, £4.99 for a year-long monthly pass, or £39.99 for a 12-month pass with a GCN+ subscription costing the same price.

Race highlights are available on GCN+ in Canada, while ITV4 will also run a highlights package in the UK".

Well despite what  Cycling News says,  this year's highlights are actually on Quest same as the Giro was.
  • Options
    iainment said:

Cycling News are saying and I quote:

"The race will be aired live in the UK and Europe on Eurosport, Eurosport Player and on GCN+. A subscription to Eurosport Player costs £6.99 for a single month, £4.99 for a year-long monthly pass, or £39.99 for a 12-month pass with a GCN+ subscription costing the same price.

Race highlights are available on GCN+ in Canada, while ITV4 will also run a highlights package in the UK".

What I said. 

3 hours ago.
    Not being picky but your post mentions nothing about highlights being shown on terrestrial TV and if so what channel, hence why I posted. 
  • Options
    The highlights are defo on Quest starting tonight.