Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 1-0 Wigan

many thanks to the 92 lifers who gave marks, it is my practice that when we score direct from a free kick that I  give an assist to the player who wins the free kick, in this case that is Jake F-C. One of Watson's yellow cards was from a minor cup game and according to our valiant commentary team  it doesn't count for suspensions and so I have put it in brackets.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Cheers LL - What's the yellow in brackets? Is that Cup?
  • Options
    That'll teach me for skim reading the stats and not reading all the top bit.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Sounds like Chuck's played for 70 minutes like he did at Wigan when he came on for about 20 minutes.

There is a good League 1 player in Aneke, and most players of his size would be a 9.
    No reason he can't play in a 2 up front or as a 10 if need be.
  • Options
    Sounds like Chuck's played for 60 minutes like he did at Wigan when he came on for about 20 minutes.

There is a good League 1 player in Aneke, and most players of his size would be a 9.
    Or if you look at the stats Chucks played for 70mins. 😉
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Sounds like Chuck's played for 60 minutes like he did at Wigan when he came on for about 20 minutes.

Or if you look at the stats Chucks played for 70mins. 😉

Cheers I will edit.
    Was at football FA trophy match so didn't take notes !
  • Options
    Omar Bogle - 100% pass rate. Impressive or what?
  • Options
    Next 3 games against teams that are below us & not doing so well. Got to pick up at least 6 or 7 points. 
  • Options
    Next 3 games against teams that are below us & not doing so well. Got to pick up at least 6 or 7 points. 
    I'll be disappointed in anything less than 7. 

I'll take 5 though. A win and two draws if all are clean sheets. 
  • Options
    Thanks as always

A minor quibble,  but wasn't Bogle's shot off target rather than blocked? I remember him taking an instant shot which went well wide