Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Obituary

I know it was last month, but I did not know Frank Winsor had died. Also Peter Byrne,he was Detective Any Crawford in Dixon of Dock Green.

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Derek1952 said:
    I know it was last month, but I did not know Frank Winsor had died. Also Peter Byrne,he was Detective Any Crawford in Dixon of Dock Green.
    Bizarre .. don't ask why, but only a few days ago  I was trying to think who played Andy Crawford.. and Frank Windsor ? .. felt more collars than a real copper ever did ((:>)
    Both lived VERY long lives R I P
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Derek1952 said:
    Frank Windsor: John Watt in Z Cars and Softly Softly and the dentist in This Sporting Life are the parts I remember him for.

RIP

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2020/oct/02/frank-windsor-obituary

I remenber Peter Byrne too in Dixon of Dock Green. George Dixon's (Jack Warner) son in law if memory serves me right. The youngsters might remember him in 'Bread' by Carla Lane. 

RIP
  • Options
    Jeanette Hutchinson played his wife. She was born in 1933 and is still alvie(87) if google is correct. I think there was another actor playing his wife in later episodes.