Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Zynex

My son, on my advice (lol), invested in Zynex - they have bombed. He is tempted to buy more now - thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2020
    Yeah do it. Or ask an IFA first
  • Options
    My son, on my advice (lol), invested in Zynex - they have bombed. He is tempted to buy more now - thoughts ?
    Dont tell us that.

Thomas will be Selling Alfie now to make up for his stock losses
  • Options
    Dont tell us that.

Might take a bit more than that - Zynex stock lost a quarter of its value today! 
  • Options
    TS has already cashed in a lot of his options while still holding the majority of shares.
  • Options
    Tell him to hold. Dropped on very mildly lower than expected forecast. Will come back.
  • Options
    Just hired 400 salespersons so expect sales to uptick 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Just hired 400 salespersons so expect sales to uptick 
    I bought a few at $15.99 and was thinking what a clever boy as they went up 23% in about three weeks. 
    Oh well, long term investment.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    se9addick said:
    Dont tell us that.

Might take a bit more than that - Zynex stock lost a quarter of its value today! 
    I think that was appx 23 percent lower than expected growth rather than total value wasn't it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Permission to bed wet ?
  • Options
    se9addick said:
    Dont tell us that.

I think that was appx 23 percent lower than expected growth rather than total value wasn't it?
    Correct.
  • Options

Its been my best performer since belatedly coming back into the market two months ago.

Overnight it's become the worst! No panic but I think I'll keep a close eye on it for several days before considering buying any more.

• Options
    Steadily climbing again today
  • Options
    Back up in the pre market
  • Options
    BUY BUY 
  • Options
    Potentially a short-term market re-adjustment. Took a 23% hit yesterday but climbing back again today in pre-market.  400 salespeople just hired, so I would think sales will begin to climb again. I would advise 'holding' for now and reviewing in a few weeks time.
    NB This is not giving advice, just my opinion on the NASDAQ stock market, but you have to expect short term fluctuations.
  • Options
    Not quite sure why there was another 5% drop yesterday!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not quite sure why there was another 5% drop yesterday!
    Trend is the markets friend (not the longs though) 
  • Options
    2 year chart 

• Options
    2 year chart 

Looks like an inverse of 10 year UK GDP!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    looks like a good old pump n dump.

Looks like its bouncing down and with that volume it will fall further. back to around 10.00
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Thank god I put all my capital into the brewing industry.
  • Options
    Going down, going down, going down. Going down, going down, going down.
  • Options
    my guess is the stock price graph for zynex is very similar to a lot of medical supplies companies - price rocketed during lockdowns and now we're coming out of them the price returns to normal levels.
  • Options
    Think TS needs to push the Scottish market ,competition is incoming!! 

'Game-changer' drug to tackle addiction https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-54433312
  • Options
    BUY BUY 
    Yeah, see ya around. It's been a pleasure