Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Whose signature is this?

Comments

• Options
    I thought it was Andy Gray at first, but he didn't join until a couple of seasons later.
  • Options
    Andy Gray?
  • Options
    What kit is that 05-06?
  • Options
    Alex Varney?
  • Options
    What kit is that 05-06?
    Yes.
  • Options
    PopIcon said:
    I thought it was Andy Gray at first, but he didn't join until a couple of seasons later.
    Maybe he was given an old shirt to sign?!?

• Options
    I have this shirt signed at home with the names printed on a sheet behind the frame. I am on holiday this week, but will check if a signature matches up when I get back.
  • Options
    Audrey
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Amdy Faye?

Edit: maybe not!

Amdy Faye
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited October 2020
    @Stig's been doing a signature identification thread. I'll see if I can find it.
  • Options
    Curbs?

Changing the subject slightly, I posted these in the "photos I have taken thread".  Hope you don't mind if I pop them in here for wider sharing?  These shirts have been in and out of storage and dragged from flat to flat since 2013.  I am off sick this week, bored so just took off the bubble wrap and took photos. I still have a box of unframed ones I never got around to getting done.  My plan was always to be rich enough to have a luxury man cave to display them in...

Curbs is more rounded/swirly and usually has a swoosh underneath.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    @Stig's been doing a signature identification thread. I'll see if I can find it.
    Thanks. I'll have a look.
  • Options
    Thought it may of been a "lazy" effort by the great man after 20 odd signings. On reflection I think it is someone else as well.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Curbs?

Changing the subject slightly, I posted these in the "photos I have taken thread".  Hope you don't mind if I pop them in here for wider sharing?  These shirts have been in and out of storage and dragged from flat to flat since 2013.  I am off sick this week, bored so just took off the bubble wrap and took photos. I still have a box of unframed ones I never got around to getting done.  My plan was always to be rich enough to have a luxury man cave to display them in...

That is some framing effort. Hope you're able to display them how you'd like one day.

And of course if there are any unframed ones you'd like to sell.... 
  • Options
    rina said:
    It's big Mervyn Day
    I make you right.
  • Options
    Talal said:
    Curbs?

That is some framing effort. Hope you're able to display them how you'd like one day.

And of course if there are any unframed ones you'd like to sell.... 
    I do remember donating loads of "doubles" to the museum before 2013.

If i am bored tomorrow I will have a look in the box.

More money than sense in those days...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Steve Jones?

Wait a minute. They are all Steve Jones. Where did you get these shirts?

;-)
  • Options
    Found the box!!!

• Options

Two of my better pieces of memorabilia. The Barnsley 6-0 programme and teamsheet. 

All 6 goalscorers signed the programme, the teamsheet signed by the entire squad plus Chris Powell.
  • Options

I got the legend that is Debbie Harry to sign the concert ticket after the gig at Rochester Castle.
  • Options
    Also found this. 

My Uncle John a true Addick, God rest his rascal soul was a young footballer who had a trial with Charlton in 1951.  Unsuccessful, he went on to a life of skullduggery both in South London and after being chased out of the country, South Africa. So many tales to tell but he was always Charlton.

• Options
    Two of my better pieces of memorabilia. The Barnsley 6-0 programme and teamsheet. 

All 6 goalscorers signed the programme, the teamsheet signed by the entire squad plus Chris Powell.
    They are great. You should get a copy of this framed next to them 

• Options
    Debbie Harry!  Can't quantify the amount of bodily fluid this young 14 year old wasted over that strumpet!
  • Options
    Debbie Harry!  Can't quantify the amount of bodily fluid this young 14 year old wasted over that strumpet!
    Still very shaggable now.

@ricky_otto shut the f*** up.