Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

More disastrous news

Orient just about to beat AFC Wimbledon in the EFL cup Southern Group G

Means we can't qualify for the knick out games.

Bowyer Out*

*Sarcasm alert

Means we have to concentrate on the London Senior Cup instead

Comments

• Options
    Are we in the London Senior Cup? - I know the Kent version got cancelled this year

In all serious thats great news as allows the U23s to go for a win that wont matter
  • Options
    Best result of the season so far
    Yup
  • Options
    Are we in the London Senior Cup? - I know the Kent version got cancelled this year

In all serious thats great news as allows the U23s to go for a win that wont matter
    My ITK sources says we are.

Draw this week
  • Options
    Do we even have to play the third game?  Can't we forfeit it and take the 3-0 and pay the fine? 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Do we even have to play the third game?  Can't we forfeit it and take the 3-0 and pay the fine? 
    Good bit of game time for our new signings that come in before next Friday - Gives them as well as the kids a bit of a free opportunity for some match fitness 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Good bit of game time for our new signings that come in before next Friday - Gives them as well as the kids a bit of a free opportunity for some match fitness 
    Yeah but the last game cost us 2 players out of the squad for last Saturday.  It's an absolutely bollocks competition that I don't think anyone actually wants to play in. 
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Yeah but the last game cost us 2 players out of the squad for last Saturday.  It's an absolutely bollocks competition that I don't think anyone actually wants to play in. 
    In a crazily packed fixture schedule, seems mad to still have this competition especially as they haven't even had last season's final yet!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    In a crazily packed fixture schedule, seems mad to still have this competition especially as they haven't even had last season's final yet!
    I didn't even know that last seasons final wasn't played.
    Ridiculous.
    Shit competition 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The draw for the London Senior Cup is being made at the end of this week.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Really? Which two?
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Really? Which two?
    JFC & Morgan.
  • Options
    Unfortunately Ipswich beat Gillingham, it would have been nice to see Ipswich knocked out as well, as our rearranged game would be played a bit earlier and not pushed into the busy christmas period
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I saw somewhere that they are hoping to play both last seasons and this seasons final this season, with this years final being played before last!

And then the whole universe disappears into a hole in the space-time continuum.
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    I saw somewhere that they are hoping to play both last seasons and this seasons final this season, with this years final being played before last!

This is where the same two teams reach the Final!!
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

Portsmouth are through to the next round; Salford have to beat Rochdale in the last fixture to ensure this potentially happens still
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

How good would that be?  Double-header at Wembley ... two games, 30 minutes each way with a ten minute break between the games.

We've all done it.  The second game usually ends up with a 9-8 scoreline.
  • Options
    Double headers, lol. I'd forgotten all about those. 

Anyway, what's a knick out game? I don't remember those.
  • Options
    Dave Rudd said:
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Cafc43v3r said:

How good would that be?  Double-header at Wembley ... two games, 30 minutes each way with a ten minute break between the games.

We've all done it.  The second game usually ends up with a 9-8 scoreline.
    My recall of double headers is that the second game used to get more knifey than the first. I recall scoring a penalty in each game on one afternoon. Those were the days.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Excellent news.