Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

BEAT THE BOOKIE 2020/21 week 4 results (no fixtures this week due to internationals)

Back to winning ways as 22 out of 83 lifers getting a return on their virtual tenner.
With his second weekly winning return, @Sonicstud85 is the weekly winner with picks of Tottenham (4.00), Arsenal (1.53) & Villa (10.00) netting a seasons best £612.00
Christ knows how he picked Villa but no surprise he is in front overall.
Collectively just under £1.8k up if laid with a real bookie with over half the field having had a return.
I hope all winners backed it in reality.
No fixtures this week as international week but if @Sonicstud85 could leave 6 numbers between 1 & 59 in the comments, much appreciated.

Comments

• Sonicstud85 do you have a strategy or is your success pure luck? It can't be.
    Hope he follows his bets in real life while he is doing well
  • Impressive that @Sonicstud85 will have a positive balance of over £600 at the end of the season whatever happens.
    Hope he follows his bets in real life while he is doing well
    If I bet on his predictions, he'd not get another one right all season :smile:
  • It’s pure luck. In real life I’m £932 down 😂
  • It’s pure luck. In real life I’m £932 down 😂
    aww damn, i sometimes will bet on the treble i do here if i fancy it or odds. However as you can see and from last season i would definately be struggling :) Stick to trebles and keep up the form and you will be laughing
  • The defending at the weekend was shocking in the Premier. Home advantage has disappeared and the lack of adrenaline because of no crowds is causing more mistakes by defenders and goals galore are the result. 
    Both Gomez and Pope had their worse ever games for Liverpool and Burnley respectively.

The power from supersonic is impressive,
    I wanted to go with him but i will no doubt get trampled by the pack.