Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 0-0 Sunderland

many thanks to the 71 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• Options
    After the Wigan game we have a number of relegation 6 pointers......who hoo !
  • Options
    After the Wigan game we have a number of relegation 6 pointers......who hoo !
     Trust you won't be too disappointed with us winning those games, Golfie?  :smile:

• Options
    No disrespect to Ben, who played well, but being MotM after that dire performance is a bit like being the one-eyed person in the land of the blind.
  • Options
    No disrespect to Ben, who played well, but being MotM after that dire performance is a bit like being the one-eyed person in the land of the blind.
    I suppose that's why his score is more important than just being MotM
  • Options
    I think you're missing Aneke's wayward shot, which was our 4th one!
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    yes you are right, thanks  -I can't alter the stats on here as edits have timed out but I have corrected my copy
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    yes you are right, thanks  -I can't alter the stats on here as edits have timed out but I have corrected my copy
    It says something that our one blocked shot was blocked by our own player! 
  • Options
    LL, the discipline total seems to be wrong
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    LL, the discipline total seems to be wrong
    yes you are right, whenI included the extra lines I didn't change the total line to include them, all will be corrected for the Wigan stats - thanks