Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

An evening with Shaun Bartlett & Jonatan Johansson: 8 October (CACT virtual event)

Scott Minto will host a virtual event in aid of CACT on Thursday 8 October (7pm).

Scott will be talking to Shaun Bartlett and Jonatan Johansson about their playing days and what they’ve been up to since leaving SE7.

The event costs £10 per household, and there’s also a silent auction taking place alongside it with the chance to bid on Charlton memorabilia and exclusive prizes.

All money raised from the event and auction will go straight back into our work supporting the most vulnerable in the community.

Grateful for all the support we’ve received from lifers in the past. Click here to book if you can make it.

Comments

• Options
    Oh would love to have joined - unfortunately it clashes with Scotland’s playoff semi-final with Israel! 
  • Options
    I'm in but Mr W will be watching NI.
  • Options
    @CAFCTrust can you give us a bit more detail about how the virtual thing is going to work please? Is it youtube, zoom, skype or something else? I'm sure my Mum and Dad would be interested, but I don't fancy having to talk them through setting up zoom over the phone at short notice.
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    @CAFCTrust can you give us a bit more detail about how the virtual thing is going to work please? Is it youtube, zoom, skype or something else? I'm sure my Mum and Dad would be interested, but I don't fancy having to talk them through setting up zoom over the phone at short notice.
    Hi. Yep, completely understand. The virtual event will be broadcast via YouTube so no-one will need to set up Zoom for it. If you book via this link, we'll send you a YouTube link to watch it via. If you have any more questions, let us know.
  • Options
    CAFCTrust said:
    aliwibble said:
    Hi. Yep, completely understand. The virtual event will be broadcast via YouTube so no-one will need to set up Zoom for it. If you book via this link, we'll send you a YouTube link to watch it via. If you have any more questions, let us know.
    Thanks for this. I signed up for the original date. Is there any opportunity to submit questions either in advance or on the evening? Looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Are they the two new strikers?
  • Options
    We could do a lot worse
  • Options
    You guessed my question!
  • Options
    I’m in.
  • Options
    Just about to start, for any stragglers. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I really enjoyed the chat. Bartlett had some very good tales.