Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Marcus Maddison - 20 months jail for GBH (p77)

Comments

• Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Bolton had someone else sent off today. Kettle was the referee:

the fifth time in six games that referee Trevor Kettle has sent off a Bolton player.
    Haha .... It's not just us then!

Kettle must be the most hated referee in the EFL.

https://www.change.org/p/fa-and-efl-the-removal-of-trevor-kettle-from-refereeing-football-matches
    Lols, I would have signed the petition but I can’t be associated with the spelling on display...
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    Bolton had someone else sent off today. Kettle was the referee:

the fifth time in six games that referee Trevor Kettle has sent off a Bolton player.
    Haha .... It's not just us then!

Kettle must be the most hated referee in the EFL.

No way , we’re the only team that has bad refs , injuries , bad luck , I don’t believe it 
  • Options
    Guess it gives people something else to be offended by 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ironic that Bows has a go at him for not competing, then gets sent off on his debut for a hard tackle.
    Another player improved by Bowyer 😉
  • Options
    Scoham said:

God, the stories I could tell......😉😊🤭
  • Options
    edited February 2021

Reckon that's a little dig or am I reading too much into him being a bit of a scamp on Instagram?

I think he's pretty funny to be honest, not sure what's going on upstairs but definitely a character. Always more fun than the "you know it's all about the 3 points at the end of the day..." types
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    the state of him. looks like what a seismometer would stencil out after a major earthquake.
    what will he do in a years time when he runs out of space on his body to have any more tattoos?
  • Options
    What is it with football players and tattoos.  Too much time or too much money ? It isn't exactly attractive and suggests self doubt or self respect ,to me anyway.

Oh, it's up to him. If they make him feel good about himself, then that's fine.

But just imagine what he's going to look like when he's old and wrinkled? :smile:

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    T_C_E said:
    Oggy Red said:
    What is it with football players and tattoos.  Too much time or too much money ? It isn't exactly attractive and suggests self doubt or self respect ,to me anyway.

Oh, it's up to him. If they make him feel good about himself, then that's fine.

But just imagine what he's going to look like when he's old and wrinkled? :smile:

A screwed up A-Z judging the mirror in my house is anything to go by. 😢
    The vaccine might help, perhaps?

• Options
    edited February 2021
  • Options
    Cafc43v3r said:
    Scoham said:

God, the stories I could tell......😉😊🤭
    Did you come from behind? 
    Once every three years, like Charlton. 
  • Options
    Maddison came off tonight after 62 minutes against Mansfield. The score was 0-0 at the time but Bolton clearly missed his ability to close the opposition down and make goal saving tackles because they ended up winning 3-2
  • Options
    Maddison came off tonight after 62 minutes against Mansfield. The score was 0-0 at the time but Bolton clearly missed his ability to close the opposition down and make goal saving tackles because they ended up winning 3-2
    Interesting take, I watched the game and to be fair he was a pretty available outlet and bar a couple of ropey passes, was always looking for the assist. Don't think he had more than one shot, so the selfishness wasn't there.

He didn't look a league or two above though.

• Options
    edited February 2021
    Cafc43v3r said:

looks like the nips are pierced as well. Loving the tracky bottoms half way down the arse. Always a classy look.
  • Options
    So you would @SporadicAddick