Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

West Ham v Charlton - Match thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Options
    Thanks to Ross1 and all see you Saturday.
  • Options
    If they say on SSN Bowyer returning to his boyhood club again, I think I will kick the screen
  • Options
    Well that could've been worse.
  • Options
    Lapslie not looked great tonight, but he is up against a player West Ham bought for £35m 2 years ago. 
    Yes, it's a bit unfair to judge his suitability at RB in L1 by seeing his struggles against Felipe Anderson!
  • Options
    Is it Purrington or Gilbey that's hobbling slightly?
  • Options
    All over.

No real harm done but a shame we couldn't take the 3 or 4 chances we made in the 2nd half.......but thats generally our story for the past year or so.
  • Options
    Never mind, we might not have won tonight, but at least we came 2nd.
  • Options
    Really thought that it would be our year in the League Cup too... Did honestly think it was our name finally on the trophy!! 
    Maybe next year.
    Gotta go tell the wife now... Lost the house, lost the car, lost everything... Should have stopped betting on us to win this thing after I bet my own Son!!

Was so darn confident!!
  • Options
    Nice touch, Bowyer walking off with Cullen
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Bowyer in cullens ear the whole walk off the pitch 
  • Options
    Plenty to be proud of about that performance, all things considered
    #cafc
  • Options
    Playing twist n shout. Rubbing it in a bit
  • Options
    LB walking off deep in conversation with Cullen! 
  • Options
    aliwibble said:
    Phillips on SSN saying we have been the better side this half & should have scored at least once. Our Achilles heel for years.....a natural striker.
    Err Taylor and Grant
    Kermogant and BWP werent that long ago either
    And let’s not forget Hales and Mendonca 🤪
    Don't think they played together 
    In my dreams they do 
    Amanda Holden and holly Willoughby in mine. 
    Each to their own 
    They are my football dreams - I’m pulling the strings in midfield feeding Clive and Derek

Now I can elaborate on other dreams, but ladies are on CL as well, so best not 😉
    Be careful it's not Derek and Clive, because that's quite a different experience...
    Indeed it is - love the studio recording where they are both pissed as farts - VERY near the knuckle - even for now !!!
  • Options
    2-0 would have been about right. Not bad in the second half.  
  • Options
    Fair play to the Hammers, professional job done. Just pleased to see us a bit pluckier and passing the ball about a bit in the second half. One less day to Donny and who knows perhaps brighter news off the field...? Not ITK and not applying to join the list btw any bed wetters who get funny ideas!
  • Options
    "Gonna fecking knee cap ya son if you dont come back to SE7"
  • Options
    kafka said:
    Trying to persuade Cullen to sign in the morning. :smile:

• Options
    Puzzled why Morgan seems so out of favour again, 3 minutes on Saturday and bench warming tonight is hardly going to help his match fitness
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not terrible. Not great. Barker is very good for his age. Think Levitt looks promising. Looking forward to Saturday
  • Options
    Probably discussing what time he's signing tomorrow.
  • Options
    Nice experience for the players and staff. 3 points Saturday all that matters.
  • Options
    Probably discussing what time he's signing tomorrow.
    If only.
  • Options
    Oztumer Was shite, powderpuff!!!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:
    kafka said:
    Trying to persuade Cullen to sign in the morning. :smile:

Don't tell Olly ffs, it could be the straw that breaks the camels back, he's already got six to deal with 😉.
  • Options
    Really cannot see much to moan about,Levitt  and Doughty very good,Aneke in parts was a handful but is not fit,Williams looked better,all in all a decent showing against some very good players.Praise for Lapslie,up against their best player on the night and stuck to a very difficult task.
  • Options
    Well I actually think we did ok. 3 points at the weekend will be great ! I still think we are the team to beat in the league. Confident in promotion personally 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!