Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Watching West Ham v CAFC requires signing up to a new service

Comments

• Options
    Working fine for me so far, also on SKY Broadband
  • Options
    Outside of the UK so would appreciate any nudges for finding a streaming link... :-)
  • Options
    Outside of the UK so would appreciate any nudges for finding a streaming link... :-)
    Have you tried Cricfree? - Sometimes has the links there
  • Options
    No commentary on mine, or are we not mean to have any
  • Options
    I haven’t either, this is pitiful
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    No commentary on mine, or are we not mean to have any
    Likewise. If there's no commentary yet another complaint going to the EFL...  
  • Options
    Service now vanished
  • Options
    No commentary what a load of old shit 
  • Options
    Back now. Not impressed with the EFL service.
  • Options
    Commentary as such now 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Commentary now ooo
  • Options
    Shocking stream 
  • Options
    Is it me or did the commentator just try to talk to another one to no reply? 
  • Options
    Stream has totally died for me, waste of £10
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Glad I never purchased it now then....that is pretty poor service
  • Options
    This service is terrible

People need to apologise to ValleyPass for ever thinking thats bad
  • Options
    The buffering is bloody awful... Ive had illegal streams better than this
  • Options
    Two of us couldn’t cast it full screen off iPads - just goes back to the home page if you try. OK on iPhone.
  • Options
    This service is terrible

I’ve got it from laptop on to telly and the picture has been better than anything I’ve ever got from Valley Pass ... I have a decent internet connection 
  • Options
    This service is terrible

I’ve got it from laptop on to telly and the picture has been better than anything I’ve ever got from Valley Pass ... I have a decent internet connection 
    How ironic as I rarely have streaming issues with VP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

vpn back to the UK?
  • Options
    Had to sign in twice before I got connected; nearly gave up. OK now but as result missed first 10 minutes. Hardly a satisfactory service. Perhaps EFL just making a point!!
  • Options
    Two of us couldn’t cast it full screen off iPads - just goes back to the home page if you try. OK on iPhone.
    It's cos you're using Chrome or another non-safari browser on iPads I reckon. I had the same, works fine on Safari.
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Still trying to get the stream working for the second half

Genius from the EFL, instead of having fans on their separate websites, lets have every fan on one website!!
  • Options
    This service is terrible

How ironic as I rarely have streaming issues with VP
    Well I gave it the kiss of death and it froze near start of second half and I missed first 3 mins of it 🙄
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    It's cos you're using Chrome or another non-safari browser on iPads I reckon. I had the same, works fine on Safari.
    Thanks but using Safari
  • Options
    Bring back the drilling!
  • Options
    These are the people that decided to have a draw in Vietnam and picked us out twice. Greg and Terry all day long. 
  • Options
    Pathetic stream, constant buffering, commentator suddenly appeared 7 minutes in and service died completely on 68 minutes 29 seconds.
  • Options
    My other criticism was that it was way behind the action. 

The One Football app told me about the goals two minutes before they happened.