Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Old Charlton Shirt swaps

I have a couple of duplicate Charlton shirts and I am looking to fill some gaps in my collection.  I do not wish to sell them but would swap if anyone happens to have spares of ones I am missing ... Probably unlikely but if anywhere has the right people it would be Charlton Life I guess...

So the spares:

Home kit - 1991/1992.  Not great condition - see pictures

Charlton Away kit - same year I think 91/92 - decent condition, size 39/40:

Years I am after, home kits;

1988/89 and 1989/91 and 1992/93.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Update.. I am now sorted on the 92/93 shirt but still have both mine to swap if anyone has the 88/89 or 89/91 spare... long shot I know!  Appreciate there may also be a valuation miss-match so would pay a little bit on top of a swap.
  • Options
    I like the idea of a CAFC shirt swap, I have the below.  Would consider some newer Nike/Macron shirts.

94-96 Home (Viglen)
    95-96 3rd (Viglen)
    98-00 Home (MESH)
    00-02 Home (Redbus)
    10-12 Home (krbs)
    10-12 Away (krbs)
    19-20 Home (Children with Cancer Charity)
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    I'm still after this damn Nike 😅 Aside from a few sponsor variations, the only shirt I'm missing since 1989. Happy to swap (or buy) if anyone has it. 

• Options
    If anyone has any goalkeeper shirts they fancy selling or swapping, kids or adults in any condition, please send me a message. Am after a few of the Joma and Le Coq
    shirts, plus any of the older Admiral and Ribero. Thanks 
  • Options
    Update.. I am now sorted on the 92/93 shirt but still have both mine to swap if anyone has the 88/89 or 89/91 spare... long shot I know!  Appreciate there may also be a valuation miss-match so would pay a little bit on top of a swap.
    I hadn't realised quite the value miss match... The Woolwich 89 went for over £800 on eBay this week.  I guess my collection will always be a couple short.  Heyho!
  • Options
    Will have a look in the loft as have 2 big storage boxes full of shirts mainly from about 95-2015  and few from 83 -90 
    But sure I have a few later keepers shirts I could part with will update on here if have any luck
  • Options
    Museum calling dibs on the 83-90 and GK shirts! ;)

• Options
    edited December 2020