Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Football League 2020/21

Comments

• Options
    Naby Sarr heavily involved in the Huddersfield equaliser against Wednesday!
  • Options
    Usual Sarr.
    Got beaten by Windass on a one on one for Sheff Wed's goal and then assists the equaliser.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:
    Wednesday started on -6 points, they’re now 9 points from safety. Hilarious! 
    Love it 
    Small crumb of justice being done although not much help to CAFC. 
  • Options
    That was Sanogo,  not Sarr.
  • Options
    Wednesday started on -6 points, they’re now 9 points from safety. Hilarious! 
    That's a massive gap. Only to be expected from a massive club.
  • Options
    Sarr's effort was saved by the keeper, which then rebounded in off a Wednesday player

I knew it was Sarr, as I heard Leuth explode with delight  :D
  • Options
    Sarr's effort was saved by the keeper, which then rebounded in off a Wednesday player

It wasn't if you see it again Sarr number 23 is near the penalty spot.
  • Options

It wasn't if you see it again Sarr number 23 is near the penalty spot.
    100% Sarr who had the shot saved.
  • Options
    Brentford’s last 3 league games. 

-Toney scored penalty 12th minute
    -Toney scored penalty 8th minute
    -Toney scored penalty 10th minute
  • Options
    Michael Smith scores to put Rotherham 1-0 up
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2021
    Great article here from the BBC...

One of the two lads "James" turning out to be James Coppinger @ Doncaster

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/extra/hfe5e1289y/The-Impossible-Dream
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Are Brentford imploding again?

1-0 down @ Huddersfield (horrid mistake) and 10-pts behind Watford in second with one game in hand, they've not even looked that good - They'd certainly be the last team I've ever bet on to be promoted from the Play-Offs

Wont be surprised if a Premier League team go for Toney in the summer 
  • Options

1-0 down @ Huddersfield (horrid mistake) and 10-pts behind Watford in second with one game in hand, they've not even looked that good - They'd certainly be the last team I've ever bet on to be promoted from the Play-Offs

Both Brentford and Swansea are stuttering

Toney will be in the PL next season whatever happens. Perhaps Brentford will raid Posh again if both stay down and buy Jonson Clarke-Harris as his successor!
  • Options

Both Brentford and Swansea are stuttering

Toney will be in the PL next season whatever happens. Perhaps Brentford will raid Posh again if both stay down and buy Jonson Clarke-Harris as his successor!
    Be curious to see who they sign as there arent many youngsters coming through the lower leagues who are in the Toney | Watkins | Clarke-Harris mold unless they look at someone like Randall Williams themselves @ Exeter City or even Karlan Grant as could see him being sold as hasnt really been a success at hoofball West Brom

Although as they've shown with Neal Maupay, they dont exactly restrict their scouting to England

Am sure they're already prepared to deal with offers for Toney when they do come so wont be sitting on their hands.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Will Brentford become the new Ipswich and fail three/four years running in the playoffs?
  • Options
    Watford's form has been incredible in recent weeks and that has taken them clear. 10 wins in 11, and 13 wins and 2 draws in their last 17.
  • Options
    Watford's form has been incredible in recent weeks and that has taken them clear. 10 wins in 11, and 13 wins and 2 draws in their last 17.
    All 3 relegated sides retain a number of quality players from last season, so should be near the top. Watford appointed the wrong manager basically, dumped him and brought in a more positive, attacking one and the results speak for themselves!

• Options
    Who is their manager this month?

Genuinely I've lost track.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Who is their manager this month?

Genuinely I've lost track.
    I had to look it up.

Xisco Munoz. No idea how they found him, as his only managerial experience before Watford was 4 months (11 games) in charge of Dinamo Tblisi.

Look at the comments on here when Watford hired him:

• Options
    Wycombe take the lead at Rotherham after just 2 minutes. A MUST win game for Rotherham 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Although Rotherham still have three games in hand (just six points behind) on Birmingham - This certainly being their easiest game but Wycombe with six games left themselves, a win today puts them just eight behind Birmingham
  • Options
    Worth mentioning Rebeeca Welch, first female in charge of an EFL game today (Harrogate v Port Vale)

She cant do much worse than the blokes at this level
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Worth mentioning Rebeeca Welch, first female in charge of an EFL game today (Harrogate v Port Vale)

The female assistant we had on Friday was annoyingly correct in disallowing a goal for us!
  • Options

The female assistant we had on Friday was annoyingly correct in disallowing a goal for us!
    Yeah bloody useless she was :D
  • Options
    2-0 to Wycombe 
  • Options
    Although Rotherham still have three games in hand (just six points behind) on Birmingham - This certainly being their easiest game but Wycombe with six games left themselves, a win today puts them just eight behind Birmingham
    I think both will go.

Wycombe are too far behind and would likely need to win 5 of their last 7 (including today) to have a chance and even that might not be enough.
    Rotherham have to play 10 games in 4 weeks, i think they'll crash and burn towards the end.
  • Options
    A Wycombe win is good news for Birmingham in reality, as Wycombe won't close that gap assuming that Birmingham will continue to pick up points
  • Options
    3-0 Wycombe now, disastrous result for Rotherham
  • Options
    Johnny Williams starting up front for Cardiff.