Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Streaming tomorrows game

I am trying to buy a pass for tomorrows game. It won't accept my password and when i press to reset password it just takes me back to the previous page. Would appreciate any help  thankyou

Comments

• Options
    Make sure you're not entering your password into the OS and actually into VP 

They have different credentials.
  • Options
    Use a VPN and you’ll save a fiver
  • Options
    Use a VPN and you’ll save a fiver
    You only save £3 now. Overseas price is now £7
  • Options
    Thankyou .. don’t know what a VPN is ... managed to do it in the end but don’t know how !!! 
  • Options
    angrybird said:
    Thankyou .. don’t know what a VPN is ... managed to do it in the end but don’t know how !!! 
    Not exactly intuitive is it? I wonder if anyone that sets these things up has tried to go in or watch someone go in. It really is poor.

VPN is a security thing that stops anyone tracking where your computer is etc. It means you can buy the cheaper pass and use it as if you were abroad as it would not be able to tell you were in fact in the UK. You use it to go in instead of your usual search engine (google for instance).
    You can pay for this service, but there are free ones as well. Often they do not work as well, but Opera is good.