Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The ITK Thread - summer 2021 update p14

Comments

• Options
    When you've finished watching that smut there are people waiting for you and the updated table you know !!
    😉
  • Options
    Thank you @Dazzler21, appreciate your har.................

Oh, he's gone.
  • Options
    What u trying to achieve here? @Dazzler21
  • Options
    hmm... 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What's the point of people passing on info, they will just stop
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    @Redhenry, this is just a bit of fun, none of it matters we all know you give good info more often than not.
    If you're back does that mean the deal is done? If not I hope you're putting yourself in the red  ;)
  • Options
    If you are actually ITK and your info you pass on is more often than not correct then I cannot not see why this would bother you at all. 
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Dazzler21 said:
    @Redhenry, this is just a bit of fun, none of it matters we all know you give good info more often than not.
    If you're back does that mean the deal is done? If not I hope you're putting yourself in the red  ;)
    I'll put myself in the grey withdrew position due to more important matters! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Redhenry said:
    What u trying to achieve here? @Dazzler21
    Why you lie? 
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    bore off
    Have the signings arrived yet?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:
    What's the point of people passing on info, they will just stop
    Yeah, fingers crossed. 
  • Options
    Are you a player if you say or intimate you're ITK but don't reveal what you're ITK about?

In which case all bets are settled on those who backed TS aren't they? 
  • Options
    Are you a player if you say or intimate you're ITK but don't reveal what you're ITK about?

In which case all bets are settled on those who backed TS aren't they? 
    Only if they've achieved their date limit. It's not fun anymore btw. :cry:
  • Options
    Will do on time for next update 😉
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Will do on time for next update 😉
    Cheers.  I have got a really reliable bit of information actually, but I’m just going to keep it to myself for the time being. Don’t want to end up with egg on my face like the people flying high  above me in the table if it doesn’t come off. 
  • Options
    dickplumb said:
    We are all guilty of passing information on that we have been told. That list should be a lot longer.
    Getting other people to believe  in it is called conning them in UK or duping them in US.
    Nope, that's only if you pass it on with intent to mislead. Being gullible maybe a character flaw but it's not immoral, let alone illegal.
  • Options
    This thread used to bring me joy, now it just makes me sad 😔