Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Question regarding watching our games live this season.

A month or two back I got an email informing me that I could no longer be signed up to more than one club......of course last season I‘d had to sign up to several in order to watch away games.
Unfortunately, I forget (a) who sent me that email and (b) what I was now supposed to do in order to cancel my membership pass facilities for the clubs who I signed up with, I can’t remember them all?
Did anyone else get this email and if so what have you done about it?
Cheers......SoundAs.

Comments

• Options
    Here’s what I got, tbh I forgot all about it. I used all of these once, pretty sure I had some others as well. I take it that a clubs own branded service would include Valley Pass. 

Dear Bill,

Our records show that you have accounts with the following clubs:

Oxford United,Burton Albion,Wycombe Wanderers

From the 25th August 2020, a change in policy will be implemented that means an email address can no longer be associated with more than one club’s iFollow (or club own-branded) service.

As a result, you will only have access from this period onwards to the following club with your current log-in details:

Burton Albion

Should you wish to access content on a different club's iFollow service, you will need to do so with an alternative email address.

If you have any queries regarding your account then please contact ifollow@efl.com.

FAQs

Q: I have a Season Pass with more than one of the clubs listed above, what will happen to those accounts?
    A: You will only be charged for the club that is listed as being the club you will still be able to access.

Q: I have a Monthly Pass with more than one of the clubs listed above, what will happen to those accounts?
    A: Your Monthly Pass for the club(s) you no longer have access to will cease working on August 25th and you will not be charged for those clubs again. The club which you still have access to will continue to be charged monthly.

EFL Digital
    EFL Digital Ltd
    Tel: 01772 325800 Fax: 01772 325801
    enquiries@efl.com

EFL Digital Ltd. Registered Office – EFL House, 10-12 West Cliff, Preston PR1 8HU.
    EFL is the brand name of The Football League Limited. Registered in England No. 80612.

This is a service email relating to your iFollow subscription which you cannot opt out of. 

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
  • Options
    Fantastic stuff William.....exactly what I was looking for.
    Do you happen to know the date you received it?
  • Options
    You’re welcome Soundas, it came on August 10th, from ifollow@online.efl.com
  • Options
    Cheers. 👍🏼
  • Options
    I was a member at several clubs last season, Leicester, Lincoln and a couple more .. I have had reminders from them all asking me to renew, I haven't done so, there seems little point etc. etc. I doubt there is a central CRO type register to keep, track of who's a club member and where .. or is there ? .. ((:>)
  • Options
    I was a member at several clubs last season, Leicester, Lincoln and a couple more .. I have had reminders from them all asking me to renew, I haven't done so, there seems little point etc. etc. I doubt there is a central CRO type register to keep, track of who's a club member and where .. or is there ? .. ((:>)
    I am totally confused as to what to do next?
    I am being told that the club I am associated to is Wycombe Wanderers???
    Trying to find out how I am supposed to join CAFC and alter their records is beyond me......and anyway there is no iFollow link on our website.
    Tried phoning EFL and was told to call another number on which I got a recorded message telling me to go on your clubs iFollow link.....is that CAFC site or Wycombe’s?
    I am sitting here awaiting a call from someone at the EFL which means I have to stay at home!!! 
    Grrrrrrr.

• Options
    Can you just set up a new email account and rejoin? 
  • Options
    Trying to find out how I am supposed to join CAFC and alter their records is beyond me......and anyway there is no iFollow link on our website.
    Tried phoning EFL and was told to call another number on which I got a recorded message telling me to go on your clubs iFollow link.....is that CAFC site or Wycombe’s?
    I am sitting here awaiting a call from someone at the EFL which means I have to stay at home!!! 
    Grrrrrrr.

if your m/ship at any club has expired, surely you can 'sign up' for any club ? .. or are you committed to the chair boys for life lol
  • Options
    They obviously knew people were using a VPN and where a team didn't use ifollow fans were signing up to the opposition teams ifollow in order to pay a fiver and watch the game.

None of our fans need to use ifollow now there is valley pass, it's still a fiver to watch all our games from outside the UK so it's just the same as before , VPN on, sign up for a match pass on valley pass, pay your fiver and watch the game.
  • Options
    Always knew you were a glory hunter.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Grrrrrrr.

It's simple - just email  ifollow@efl.com 

• Options
    Grrrrrrr.

It's simple - just email  ifollow@efl.com 

Done that and phoned the number the EFL switchboard gave me too.
    So far no reply.☹️☹️☹️
  • Options
    Are Valley Pass not doing the games this year ? 
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Yes they will be
  • Options
    ct_addick said:
    Yes they will be
    Great. Maybe Thomas will allow them to be free for us ex-pats ? 
  • Options
    They obviously knew people were using a VPN and where a team didn't use ifollow fans were signing up to the opposition teams ifollow in order to pay a fiver and watch the game.

None of our fans need to use ifollow now there is valley pass, it's still a fiver to watch all our games from outside the UK so it's just the same as before , VPN on, sign up for a match pass on valley pass, pay your fiver and watch the game.
    Does that include away games, can I watch them on Valley Pass?
  • Options

Does that include away games, can I watch them on Valley Pass?
    You'll need to use a VPN if you're in the UK - Only games you might not be able to watch on ValleyPass are the Accrington games
  • Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f588f115ded4/get-your-live-streaming-pass-for-crewe-alexandra-v-charlton

£10 for UK and Ireland viewers... £7 for those "abroad" per game this season
  • Options
    You don't need to worry about which team you have been allocated for I-follow if you are a member of Valley Pass. The stream will refer to I-follow but Valley Pass is separate to I-Follow. You can watch home and away games via Valley Pass for £10 a game but when crowds go back, you may need to be abroad or have a decent VPN to make it think you are abroad.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone.👍🏼
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5f588f115ded4/get-your-live-streaming-pass-for-crewe-alexandra-v-charlton

Cheeky feckers have increased it for abroad 2 quid! 
  • Options
    ozaddick said:

Cheeky feckers have increased it for abroad 2 quid! 
    Thats probably the fault of all the idiots that use a VPN

"Lets not find a way to stop VPN's, instead we can increase the price and win even more"