Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Players Marks this season

As usual I shall be organising the players marks for all 1st team games this season but I will only be doing the Statbank for League and FA Cup matches. Just to remind you all that you can give marks if you have watched the complete game whether on a screen or at the match. Marks for players and referees are to be marked between 0.5 and 10.
The first game of the season is a minor cup game this Tuesday against AFC Wombles kick off 5.30pm, not to be confused with the earlier confrontation in Manchester.

Comments

• It's always a pleasure to read the stats, Lancs Lad. For your quip about the battle with the Wombles not be confused with a certain confrontation in Manchester - ten out of ten!   
  • Can I be the first to mark Purrington as a 4 out of 10 for tomorrow evening.
  • Well done LL, as a fan that rarely sees the games live I always look forward to reading your thread and others opinions on how players have played