Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injunction Hearing Sept 1st

It's been mentioned a few times that it's possible to follow the hearing via Teams but I can't see any mention of actually how to do it.

I believe CAST have said they will publish details nearer the time but I guess this may just be login details or similar.

I've never used Teams and don't have it on my PC, so was wondering what I need to do in advance. Is it a case of just downloading it?

Comments

• Options
    It's been mentioned a few times that it's possible to follow the hearing via Teams but I can't see any mention of actually how to do it.

I believe CAST have said they will publish details nearer the time but I guess this may just be login details or similar.

I've never used Teams and don't have it on my PC, so was wondering what I need to do in advance. Is it a case of just downloading it?
    Yes can download on phone as well pretty simple as I manage to use it 
  • Options

You have to email the court to get added to the list of attendees.

You can view teams in a web browser if you don’t have it downloaded I think. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    The details are on the shenanigans thread but I’m afraid I’m not kind enough to dig them out for you..

Edit: or the thread Henry made about the leaked ESI Twatt Mouthall docs, one of the two
  • Options
    Absolutely crazy that the future of our club is hanging on an outcome on one date.
  • Options
    It probably isn't in that TS will still want to buy us if ESI2 win. But the date is a date where we can potentially dust ourselves down and start climbing again.
  • Options

manchester.chancery@justice.gov.uk

Reference: BL-2020-MAN-000077

Just sent an email to this address and got some generic long one back about how the courts are working through covid?

Is that it or will they send me a link on the day?

What next?
  • Options

Just sent an email to this address and got some generic long one back about how the courts are working through covid?

What next?
    Yeah I got a generic email then I got another one from a Miss J Panter saying my details had been added to the attendees list and that I would be sent an invitation, I presume I'll receive that Tuesday 
  • Options

What next?
    Yeah I got a generic email then I got another one from a Miss J Panter saying my details had been added to the attendees list and that I would be sent an invitation, I presume I'll receive that Tuesday 
    That's what I received. It also said make sure to have camera and mic off which may have scuppered my chances of doing the macarena. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Will there be a match thread?
    Rich Cawley plans to live Tweet. But he does also have to get to QPR on time for our match v AFCW. (5.30pm kick-off).
  • Options

Make sure you put some clothes on.
  • Options
    Absolutely crazy that the future of our club is hanging on an outcome on one date again and again.
    Edited it for you..
  • Options
    Got got my email reply, mic & camera already off !!. Just have to wait and see if I get sent a link or login
  • Options
    Not everyday you get an invitation from Miss Panter
  • Options

I've also now sent an email request and got the automated reply. Guess I won't get another reply until Tuesday, just hope I haven't left it too late.
  • Options

I've also now sent an email request and got the automated reply. Guess I won't get another reply until Tuesday, just hope I haven't left it too late.
    You probably havent... I think people were messaging on the morning of the last hearing and were getting quick responses to gain access
  • Options
    I thought I would download Teams onto my computer. However it says 

"Teams is available on mobile. You’ll need the most recent version of the mobile app. Visit your app store to update or download, then add a personal account." and doesn't offer a download.

Does this mean it can only be used on mobiles, not computers? (PS as you can guess I'm only semi computer literate!)
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    redman said:
    I thought I would download Teams onto my computer. However it says 

"Teams is available on mobile. You’ll need the most recent version of the mobile app. Visit your app store to update or download, then add a personal account." and doesn't offer a download.

Does this mean it can only be used on mobiles, not computers? (PS as you can guess I'm only semi computer literate!)
    Didnt they use Teams for the last hearing which we could all join online?
  • Options
    Ignore this, think I've done it, although had to pretend I was a company!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When I ran it, I had to sign in with my Microsoft account, now it wants me to "get my organiasation started" by signing up for Teams.
    I guess this is the process you have just gone through?

• Options
    So yeah shouldnt need to download anything as last time it was just a case of being sent a link
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Judge Pearce. I like that.

It's good for a player to have a profession to fall back on once their playing days are over.

As long as he doesn't get caught on the wrong side of Elliottttttttttt and give away a silly foul we should be OK.
  • Options
    It's the same judge as the hearing v Southall - when Farnell submitted evidence that the takeover was subject to EFL approval. Let's hope Pearce has a decent memory.
  • Options
    That's just asking for a "I am sure you will recall, your honour, that in case BLAH BLAH BLAH which you presided over, it was confirmed that this takeover was subject to EFL approval..."
    What I'm really hoping for though is the Panorama barrister to read out the grounds for Elliott's rejection by the EFL (sadly I suspect Farnell's would be deemed out of scope) and to demonstrate that there's no hope of the appeal to the EFL succeeding, but that may be a bit much to expect.
  • Options
    Judge Pearce. I like that.

It's good for a player to have a profession to fall back on once their playing days are over.

As long as he doesn't get caught on the wrong side of Elliottttttttttt and give away a silly foul we should be OK.
    He might have a tug at Farnell's wig during the Oath.
  • Options
    Do you need to have your camera on? I was just going to watch with my mic and camera off
  • Options
    siblers said:
    Do you need to have your camera on? I was just going to watch with my mic and camera off
    Cameras and mics off