Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gallen / Sandgaard CAPTION COMPETITION

Comments

• Options
    So Steve how do we get players that can score like that ? Well Thomas it's like this, if you have your cheque book on you write one out for £60m 
  • Options
    Gallen: We had three decent spells of possession in the second half.

Sandgaard: Yes, Steve, that was Pillips picking up the ball in the back of his net. 

Sandgaard: How much would it cost for me to compile a squad capable of beating Millwall?

Gallen: Hmmmm. Have you thought of taking up fisting?

• Options
    SG: Look what you can pick up for a pound
    TS: The players or the club?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    TS; so Steve when do I get my CAFC badge ? You know the one that says " I support CAFC I'm a certified deranged mental fruit loop "
  • Options
    TS: Would you like me to have a word with Simonsen, Rommedahl and Jensen to see if they fancy coming out of retirement Steve?
    SG: Patience boss, Rome wasn't built in a day.............Oh hang on a minute, I can do this.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Gallen: "Why Charlton, Thomas?"

TS: "Because I like a challenge and they have the potential to be the best team in England".

Gallen: "ok".

• Options
    TS - Steve there’s a great goalkeeper you should have a look at ....Yohann Thuram-Ulien

• Options
    TS: Steve, Whats Berne Ecclestone doing here?
  • Options
    TS: This is not impressive football Steve, how much do you need?

SG: Try injecting capital into CAFC Ltd to buy the Valley and Sparrows Lane off duchatelet for £50m and then buying it off CAFC Ltd for £250m boss. We need a Massive injection of funds. 
  • Options
    TS "So the Premiership side has to play in pyjamas?"
    SG "Yes"
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    TS: (in an excited Scandinavian accent) Hey Steve, I’ve got a great song for the fans to sing...
    SG: Maybe later guv, I want to watch the game
    TS: No, it’s good...We all came down to Selhurst on the Thornton Heath shoreline...
    SG: ...Please boss I need to assess the players..
    TS: ....To play football on a budget, we didn’t have much time..
    SG: (looking bored)...yeah, very good but...
    TS: ....some stupid with a sponge foot shot the ball in the ground...
    SG: ....please, I’m begging you....
    TS:(to a crescendo)...Bowyer in the dug out, Gallen in the Stands...
    SG:...just shut the fuck up will you!!!
  • Options
    SG-What's the odds that some idiot turns this into a caption competition on CharltonLife

TS-What's CharltonLife

SG-Only the best and number 1 Charlton forum

TS-I thought that was into the valley

SG-F*** Off back home, we dont want you here

LM and OG in earshot of this cheer
  • Options
    TS: yes, you heard me correctly. I said money. I will let you buy someone with real money. 

Now close your mouth, stop looking surprised and find me a team. 
  • Options

SG: Going Go-Karting at the weekend with the lads. 

TS: Oh yeah, what down Super Karts? 

SG: Mhm 

TS: You any good? 

SG: Came first, last time I went. Eight minutes fifty one, got a certificate. 

TS: Yeah well i went down the first day it opened right? I did a couple of laps, I pulled over. The bloke that runs the thing came over and said ‘Oi no professionals’. I took my helmet off and said ‘I’m not a professional’. He said ‘You’re not a professional?’ I said ‘No’ he said ‘Well you should be, if i was you i’d take up formula one and if you drive like that you’ll be the best in the country’. I said i'm not interested, i'm making shit loads out of medical devices. 

SG: Have you ever had a go at speedway? 

TS: Have you? 

SG: Yep. 

TS: Alright, well i was doing it once and um. I was bombing it round and some idiot and left a ramp thing out. I could see the people going ‘Oh my god, if that guy hits that ramp going at that speed he is definitely dead’ I hit the ramp, i took off in the air. I turned over in the air and they were going ‘well he is definitely dead now.’ I landed on my wheels, pulled over and said ‘What were you worried about?’ 

• Options
    TS: This stadium is from outer space
    SG: Yep, no farking atmosphere 
  • Options
    How many signings!
  • Options
    Sandgaard: Chris Parkes told me I have big shoes to fill.