Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Chadwick Boseman RIP

edited August 2020 in Not Sports Related

Star of Black Panther has died aged 43 

Comments

• That’s really sad. Really enjoyed MCU and Black Panther in particular. RIP 
  • Very sad,no age at all. RIP
  • How sad, so young. RIP Chadwick. 
  • Shocking news - far too young to go. 

Cancer is a b***h.
  • Very sad news. Far too young. RIP Chadwick
  • This is gutting. Terribly young age to pass. 

RIP Chadwick 
  • RIP 43 is no age, such a brave fight as well.
  • And on Jackie Robinson day, the man he once played. RIP. 
  • Find this so sad. RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• This has got me. My 12 year old is in bits. The MCU films give me some of the most memorable movie experiences to share with my children together. We love them.

RIP. Wakanda Forever.
  • Awful news, I’m a huge Marvel Universe fan, he was a positive role model for a generation, RIP Chadwick 
  • Very sad news. If there's any solace that can come out of such awfulness it's that his death reinforces the need for all of us to think about our health and act early, regardless of our age.

RIP.

• RIP such a waste.
  • Very sad news. If there's any solace that can come out of such awfulness it's that his death reinforces the need for all of us to think about our health and act early, regardless of our age.

RIP.

My partner's elderly mother got a terminal cancer diagnosis yesterday so this news re Chadwick's death has really hit hard.

We have to enjoy good health and give support to those in need.
  • Wasnt a massive fan of Black Panther but thought he played the role really well - Just shocking seeing that he was suffering from the illness whilst playing the role!!

RIP
  • Really gutted to hear this and totally surprised he managed to keep it quiet all that time. Seemed a genuinely decent bloke and was a pretty good actor. 
  • RIP, amazing he carried on and produced some great stuff in the past few years. I rewatched Black Panther last night and was looking at what they were going to do for the sequel. 
  • Absolutely shocked by this. I echo what others have already said - tragic and far too young to be taken by this cruel illness. Looking at some videos of him on twitter shows the measure of the man and how humble and inspirational to millions he was. 
    RIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Genuinely in shock at this. RIP.
  • I have never heard of him, but very sad that someone so young should lose his life to this terrible disease.
  • edited August 2020
    Oh my word. This is genuinely devistating news to wake up to. 43 is absolutely no age. A true talent lost way too early. RIP.
    Wakanda forever!
  • This news has shocked me this morning, to keep it quiet over the last four years and complete the films he did takes some courage. What a man.

RIP, Wakanda Forever.
  • RIP young man,great role model & professional...taken way to early
  • Gutted, RIP
  • RIP. Really sad news