Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

TENET - Christopher Nolan Film

13»

Comments

• Options
    Two and a half hour pile of nonsense. They wasted $220,000,000 on that. At best you could call it a third-rate Bond film. I would have turned off earlier but I had to see if it was that bad all the say through. And it was.
    How is it a waste? It's already made over $360million on a $205million budget. So it's already in profit, which is the primary aim of any Hollywood film. Whether you like it or not is immaterial,making a film is a business venture, and Tenet has been a success from that point of view.

Therefore we can see far from being a waste of $205,000,000, it was a decent investment, almost certain to make over 100% ROI.

I'm yet to see it, but I'm keen to having enjoyed Inception and Interstellar.
    Hi Randy

it’s an excellent film, if you liked Inception then you’ll defo like Tenet. Really clever idea, excellently shot & great action scenes. John David Washington is really good in it plus Michael Cain makes a cameo.