Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jody Morris - thread resurrected from 2007 🤷‍♂️

edited May 2022 in General Charlton
The squad were training in a swimming pool and who do you see messing about at the end of the clip... Jody Morris. I reckon he'll be playing tomorrow night and his reception at Welling could be interesting.

Comments

• Options
    Just seen it,interesting.
  • Options
    Didn't see it but I hope by 'messing about' you didn't mean absuing tourists, drink-driving, molesting women or punching wedding guests...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Leroy Ambrose[/cite]Didn't see it but I hope by 'messing about' you didn't mean absuing tourists, drink-driving, molesting women or punching wedding guests...

no he did that when the camera crew were talking to Pards!
  • Options
    If Morris features tomorrow, then for his sake he better play in ear muffs.

He needs to be told, and more importantly Pardew needs to be told.

I don't want that twat at our club.
  • Options
    You never know he might turn out to be TOILET and get substituted.
  • Options
    I saw that earlier and my heart genuinely sunk.....

Can't think of a worse signing or a worse person to be wearing a red shirt.

He can't surely be given a contract?
  • Options
    he may need a manager like Pards to get the best out of him.

new Scotty Parker i feel but will score a few more goals
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    Really don't care WSS, Falconwood above has said it all for me....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]he may need a manager like Pards to get the best out of him.

new Scotty Parker i feel but will score a few more goals

Really don't care WSS, Falconwood above has said it all for me....

Afka if Morris plays tomorrow night at Welling will you boo him from the off or give him a chance?
  • Options
    im sure thomas will take jody under his wing,piss and vinegar players both of em.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Never a Charlton player!

I used to work in Chelsea and saw him out and about a lot, complete no-mark w**ker.

Should not even be granted a trial. Scum.
  • Options
    I hope this isn't the midfielder pardew is on about,he's nowhere near good enough!!!
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Really don't care WSS, Falconwood above has said it all for me....
    i was joking fella!

i still don't think he should be booed is played tonight though - thats as harsh as hell
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Afka if Morris plays tomorrow night at Welling will you boo him from the off or give him a chance?

from the off
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    really?! quite shocked at the feelings towards this guy to be honest. yeah fair enough he has made loads of crappy mistakes in his life but i think booing someone straight away is pretty awful
  • Options
    Unbelievable.

Who are we to second guess who Pards thinks is a good addition to the squad?
  • Options
    edited July 2007
    It will be interesting. I wonder if Pards has any idea that he's unpopular, but he may play him at Tooting to avoid any distraction.
  • Options
    Actually i'm not sure what i'll say or do until i see him. Bearing in mind i have never booed a Charlton player before in my life, it is not something i say lightly.

What i do know is i will NEVER cheer him or sing his name, and seeing players i despise playing for Charlton would seriously make me reconsider travelling the length of the country to see them.
  • Options
    WSSWSS
    edited July 2007
    yowzers!
  • Options
    If he plays at tooting Ledge will have him!!!Joking apart,even though he's been a total tit in the past you've got to give him a chance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's been given how many chances? failed at them all.
    I really cant see this happening so no need to panic just yet!
  • Options
    I don't like the bloke, but I'm not gonna go out of my way to make it hard for him to do his job. If Pards thinks he'll be a good addition then thats down to him.
  • Options
    PANIC!
  • Options
    Yes he'll be out on the razzle with Jeromoe and Marcus giving it large in the West End. Do a great job.. especially now that marcus has dumped danielle after she shagged 50 Cent... poor old Marcus. no club in for him and he's bird cheated on him.
  • Options
    Poor Marcus.......he'll never score now.
  • Options
    We'll i've had my say, a poll is stickied at the top of the forum for everyone else to have theirs.

But why do you think he has been bombed out at EVERY club he has been at, the latest being a mid-table league 1 side ?
  • Options
    Why has he been bombed out? Because he's "The Punch & Jody Show".....

Sorry.

TAXI!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Actually i'm not sure what i'll say or do until i see him. Bearing in mind i have never booed a Charlton player before in my life, it is not something i say lightly.

What i do know is i will NEVER cheer him or sing his name, and seeing players i despise playing for Charlton would seriously make me reconsider travelling the length of the country to see them.

I feel like that about robbie savage.
  • Options
    Have we signed Robbie Savage too
  • Options
    He also makes the top 50 of the worst premier league players number 47! Surprise surprise Traore is in the top 10.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article2025420.ece