Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Programmes available free

I have a number of home programmes that I'm happy to give away to a Charlton fan. I'd like them to go to a genuine fan rather than a collector who only wants them for profit.

They are in pretty good condition with most being complete home league season programmes with about one or two seasons where one programme is missing. There are in some cases league and FA cup programmes too.

If you want them then you'll need to take them all rather than a specific season or two.

Currently they are mostly housed in a cricket coffin that, when full, weighs a ton! Therefore, even outside of Covid-19 I'd struggle to bring them to The Valley!
I live in Milton Keynes so if you'd like them then you'll need to come and collect them.

The seasons are :- 93-94,94-95,95-96,96-97,97-98,98-99,99-00,00-01,01-02,02-03,03-04,06-07,08-09.  There are a few odds and sods ( some from the 80's ) on top of that.

I don't want any money for them just knowing that they are going to a genuine fan is good enough for me. If you wanted to make a donation to the museum then that'd be good and appreciated but is entirely up to you.

Please DM me if you're interested. Thanks Phil.

Comments

• Options
    Just to add I’ve now found programmes for seasons :- 04-05, 05-06, 07-08 and 09-10.
  • Options
    If really needed I could drive my van up to MK and pick them up for someone, could do with a day out, even if it is only MK.
    😉
  • Options
    If really needed I could drive my van up to MK and pick them up for someone, could do with a day out, even if it is only MK.
    😉
    If you were willing to do that I'd take them! Considered it but just seems too long a drive for me with kids to look after (the missus would not be pleased!) 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    😉
    If you were willing to do that I'd take them! Considered it but just seems too long a drive for me with kids to look after (the missus would not be pleased!) 
    Yep, don't mind.
    Living in a Residential Living Property were onbasic lockdown, could do with a day out.
    I'm in Murston, Sittingbourne, where's you ? (Hopefully on the way between MK & here).
  • Options
    I'm in Bromley so think a slight detour but I could meet you so that doesn't happen. Thanks for the offer, if no one else takes Phil up on it then would appreciate it. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    I'm in Bromley so think a slight detour but I could meet you so that doesn't happen. Thanks for the offer, if no one else takes Phil up on it then would appreciate it. 
    Your welcome. 
    I'll message you my email address. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    @Talal a new magpie for all things Charlton ❤
  • Options
    Mostly shirts but I've enjoyed looking through some programmes recently so this would keep me going for quite a while. 
  • Options
    Talal said:
    😉
    Yep, don't mind.
    Living in a Residential Living Property were onbasic lockdown, could do with a day out.
    I'm in Murston, Sittingbourne, where's you ? (Hopefully on the way between MK & here).
    I’ve DM’d you re collection. Cheers Phil
  • Options
    You could have saved yourself so much time by saying 1993-2010...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Huskaris said:
    You could have saved yourself so much time by saying 1993-2010...
    True of course! However, I’d mislaid 3 seasons worth of programmes which I found the next day!