Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Shirt collection

edited August 2020 in General Charlton
I'll come back in a couple of weeks when they're in order, just for you Dazzler x 😂

Comments

• Options
    It hurts my eyes that they're not in order.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Why am I not surprised to read that. Though maybe you're right I probably should've done but took long enough just laying them out without thinking through all that. 
  • Options
    Would be easier if in year older to see 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Would be easier if in year older to see 
    My mistake! 
  • Options
    Fantastic collection BTW. 
  • Options
    I can't see any picture? Is it the same one that appeared on the Facebook football shirt page earlier? 
  • Options
    I can't see any picture? Is it the same one that appeared on the Facebook football shirt page earlier? 
    I've not put anything on Facebook myself. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Fantastic collection BTW. 
    Cheers, now would you prefer the homes separated from the aways or all in each year together? Because I'm not doing it a third time 😉
  • Options
    Ignore the OCD mob

Just post the pic
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    A bloke called Lee Allen posted it - he did say it wasn't his collection. 

The front row is two blue Woolwich, a silver Woolwich, a red Woolwich, a red FADS and a red one with just Charlton on it? 

I wonder why I can't see the picture on here?    
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    A bloke called Lee Allen posted it - he did say it wasn't his collection. 

The front row is two blue Woolwich, a silver Woolwich, a red Woolwich, a red FADS and a red one with just Charlton on it? 

I wonder why I can't see the picture on here?    
    I took it down, will put them in order and repost. No that ones not mine, funnily enough I'm picking up a shirt from that guy later today. Unfortunately for him the two Adidas ones at the front are fakes. 
  • Options
    Lot of it about...