Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kick Off with Danny Kelly - Clubs in Crisis Special tonight.

Suggestion if you have twitter - please tweet @dannykellywords to make sure they discuss Charlton and use hashtag SaveCAFC

Kick Off with Danny Kelly - Clubs in Crisis Special

Hosted by Danny Kelly. Why in the shadow of two of the richest clubs in football, where Manchester United and Manchester City can spend tens of millions of pounds on a single player, just a few miles away, clubs are relying on supporters to raise money for travel and accommodation.

Comments

• Options
    Suggestion if you have twitter - please tweet @dannykellywords to make sure they discuss Charlton and use hashtag SaveCAFC

Kick Off with Danny Kelly - Clubs in Crisis Special

Hosted by Danny Kelly. Why in the shadow of two of the richest clubs in football, where Manchester United and Manchester City can spend tens of millions of pounds on a single player, just a few miles away, clubs are relying on supporters to raise money for travel and accommodation.

• Options
    done
  • Options
    I know Danny Kelly has a soft spot for Charlton.
    No doubt we will get some coverage.
  • Options
    I was listening to Talksport earlier and they mentioned us on tonights show
  • Options
    I've tweeted him to ask about talking about our plight tonight.👍🏻
  • Options
    What time is it on?
  • Options
    Stig said:
    What time is it on?
    From 8 - 10pm
  • Options
    I know they're not everyone's favourites on here but Coventry continue to get shafted - this time by Wasps. 

Going to have to play at Birmingham for another year.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-stadium-st-andrews-18659565

They deserve a mention.
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I know they're not everyone's favourites on here but Coventry continue to get shafted - this time by Wasps. 

Going to have to play at Birmingham for another year.

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/birmingham-city-stadium-st-andrews-18659565

They deserve a mention.
    That's terrible. Another sporting team stopping another playing in their own city. If someone can explain the indemnity clause I'd appreciate it. It sounds like Wasps want Cov to cover any losses related to the renting of the stadium? 

• Options
    Coming up now
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Coming up now
    On what?
  • Options
    Talksport 
  • Options
    cheers
  • Options
    Is anyone listening to this?
  • Options
    will catch up with it tomorrow. Any good?
  • Options
    Hmmm. Not sure. Will see what this next bloke has to say.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Hmmm. Not sure. Will see what this next bloke has to say.
    Is it Nimer?
  • Options
    Been dipping in and out. Not a good end for Bury. Fan base is now split about what direction they take next. Such a shame.
    EFL hang your heads.
  • Options
    Let us know if its worth listening to
  • Options
     said:
    Let us know if its worth listening to
     I think it is
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2020
    The bloke from Hallam University was alright. Not sure what these two Wigan fans are actually saying though. Same with the two from Bolton.

But I think the thing that's putting me off more is the bloke doing the voiceovers. He used to be in The Bill.

Edit: At long last the lady from Wigan has mentioned the petititon.
  • Options
    Hallam _ top university that
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Boom said:
    I thought it was a Poly and they would let anyone in?
  • Options
    Funk all on us yet 
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    Boom said:
    I thought it was a Poly and they would let anyone in?
    Yep that’s the kiddie
  • Options
    Dunno who this bloke is talking now but he sounds pissed. Talking rubbish too.

I'm out.
  • Options
    Couldn’t really care less if the bloke doing the adverts was in neighbours, the fella talking about Wigan has too northern an accent.

its a football show that has given the time to clubs outside the premier league who find themselves in hard times and how they are going about coping with it.

They mentioned us at the start, but this is more where we may be in 6 months time. 

Listen to it. You may learn something
  • Options
    Me?
  • Options
    Crisis club? We’re bloody rich (again)! 
  • Options
    What a waste of 2 hours