Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

#SaveCAFC

Comments

• Options
    We are at number 3

Keep going, lets get trending number 1, two days in a row
  • Options
    For those of you on Facebook I’ve made 2 Facebook profile Frames one has a higher red border than the other one I prefer the 2nd. 

When you change your profile picture you have the option to select a frame, search frames and type 

SaveCafc2 or #SaveCAFC 
  • Options
    Trending number 2
  • Options
    Both #SaveCAFC and ESIOut are trending. Great effort everyone.
  • Options
    Err...I don't get Twitter! I have just joined it to be part of this campaign but I don't have any followers so is there any point me tweeting? Dumb question, I'm sure.

I don't think you need to create your own tweets. I've been re-tweeting any tweets with the hash tag. Will help push it up the trending ranks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Err...I don't get Twitter! I have just joined it to be part of this campaign but I don't have any followers so is there any point me tweeting? Dumb question, I'm sure.

Yes, because the more people tweeting with #SaveCAFC included pushes the hashtag up the rankings so it shows up as "trending". Then more people see it and hopefully investigate what's going on.
  • Options
    If you like a tweet does that help it to trend? Or should you retweet?
  • Options
    Retweet it. Even better, quote retweet and use the hashtag again
  • Options
    Retweet 
  • Options
    Looking at all the tweets has made me very emotional. It’s really hit home that we may not be saved. 
  • Options
    Looking at all the tweets has made me very emotional. It’s really hit home that we may not be saved. 
    Aww. Hang in there. Ive been anxious myself lately, had palpatations and not felt myself. Im blaming supporting CAFC lol.
    We have to hang in and keep doing what we are doing, no matter how small, its working.
  • Options
    It’s going to be bumpy. Keep the faith!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Some amazing tweets out there. Clubs whose fans have really stepped up have been Wigan, Bury, Bolton, Leeds, Chelsea, Arsenal, Newcastle, Bradford, Bournemouth, Brighton, Villa, Sunderland, Plymouth, Oxford, Man Utd and even Millwall. When we get through this those clubs have def gone up in my estimation for sure. 

As for Palace and Sheffield Wednesday, although initially there was some goodwil from a couple Palace fans the hate that has spewed out of them since has been really telling. Even to the point of lying that when we last played then we sung about the Croydon Tram crash which is impossible as we last played them 2 years before that happened. 
    I knew we had a bit of a love in with Brighton, but if we ever have a sister club, they surely are it.

And it's not just about the mutual dislike for Palace!