Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Letter from Chris Parkes

13»

Comments

• JamesSeed said:
    Bloody hell.....I hate this site sometimes. 
    Last week I got annoyed by not knowing or finding out where Taylors gaff in Kent is, now I'm going insane(r) wondering who is this spineless individual responsible for the day to say running of the Club !!!!!!

Angry of Murston. 

😉
    Even I worked this one out👍
    Is it our old friend Tony K? 
  • JamesSeed said:
    Last week I got annoyed by not knowing or finding out where Taylors gaff in Kent is, now I'm going insane(r) wondering who is this spineless individual responsible for the day to say running of the Club !!!!!!

Angry of Murston. 

😉
    RD's fifa playing friend  ?

• edited August 2020
    In my limited dealings with Chris he comes across as a very nice chap who does an incredible job for Charlton, and has done for many years. But his weakness (and is a very common one) is that he’s probably too trusting. He’s a decent person who expects others to be the same. 
    If these ESI people are conmen then what are conmen good at? Being charming. The statement that Elliott put out on the OS when he ‘took over’ (😂) was designed to reassure both fans and old retainers alike. And to some casual fans, and the Parkes, it probably worked. It’s because they’re good at what they do. Appearing decent. Bowyer was charmed too. 
    Garry Nelson tweeted an apology today for not posting about Charlton In these uncertain, saying it’s because he hasn’t got a clue what’s going on. 
    To be honest, even after 1030 pages of the Bonkers thread the ‘hustle’ still isn’t 100% explained. 
  • No one is knocking Chris for how nice he is or how dedicated he is to Charlton.

But come on. How many of us wouldn't have handed our notice in the minute Farnell posted Chris's letter of encouragement to his fellow staff members for all the World to see?

He knows what Farnell and Elliott are all about. Wouldn't you resign, walk out and let the rest of football know who these people are?

Does he really need the shit he's getting from his 'management team' at his age, after the service he's given the Club?
  • JamesSeed said:

Angry of Murston. 

😉

• Stig said:
    JamesSeed said:

Angry of Murston. 

😉

JamesSeed said:

Angry of Murston. 

😉
    RD's fifa playing friend  ?

Oh C'mon guys........its doing my head in.....seems everyone knows except me !

Who said I was paranoid ?

• Mog, check your messages. 😉
  • Addickted said:
    No one is knocking Chris for how nice he is or how dedicated he is to Charlton.

But come on. How many of us wouldn't have handed our notice in the minute Farnell posted Chris's letter of encouragement to his fellow staff members for all the World to see?

He knows what Farnell and Elliott are all about. Wouldn't you resign, walk out and let the rest of football know who these people are?

Does he really need the shit he's getting from his 'management team' at his age, after the service he's given the Club?
    I assume he needs his job, he's already been sacked by the scammers once.
    I think we need to be concentrating on the scammers, not Charlton staff.

If Parkes resigned, the scammers would have a far better opportunity to steal CAFC money, by replacing him with another scammer.
  • Addickted said:

We don't know how much he is keeping the club together being 'inside' though. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited August 2020
    Addickted said:

I assume he needs his job, he's already been sacked by the scammers once.
    I think we need to be concentrating on the scammers, not Charlton staff.

If Parkes resigned, the scammers would have a far better opportunity to steal CAFC money, by replacing him with another scammer.
    They could have brought someone else in above Chris at any time they wanted.

And if working in banking and then for over 30 ears in a senior role at a professional football club - including working in the Premier League - and he still needs an income over and above the state pension he is already receiving, his personal financial management must be piss poor or he's heavily invested in the puff pastry business.