Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    AndyG said:
    Whatever happens on Wednesday I do not think anyone can say there has been any lack of effort from the whole squad. Been pretty unlucky in the last few games IMO and maybe we are due some good luck, hopefully we can nick a point but whatever the whole team can hold their heads up high 
    Agree would be disappointed to go down. But in no way is it anyone's fault bar the circus which is going on upstairs. Taylor and Solly however. 
  • Options
    I'd agree with @AndyG. From what I've seen, heard and read, we have been a bit unlucky in these games since the lockdown. Just a couple more points and the game on Wednesday could be a relaxing affair and a chance to turn over the champions. Now, it's a game that I would like to see us go one up quickly and then two five up soon afterwards. In reality, it will be a tense old evening, I suspect.
  • Options
    I'd agree with @AndyG. From what I've seen, heard and read, we have been a bit unlucky in these games since the lockdown. Just a couple more points and the game on Wednesday could be a relaxing affair and a chance to turn over the champions. Now, it's a game that I would like to see us go one up quickly and then two five up soon afterwards. In reality, it will be a tense old evening, I suspect.
    It’s “already“ tense in this neck of the woods tma.🙄