Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Killers beard

edited July 2020 in General Charlton
Just watching The One Show and Terry was on it!! Well done mate very emotional for you.

Comments

• Options
    Just watching The One Show and Terry was on it!! Well done mate very emotional for you.
    No !!! 

What was he doing ?
  • Options
    No !!! 

What was he doing ?
    @ fannyfanackapanTalking about his dear dad, how he introduced him to CAFC, and his dad and him are in the cardboard covered end. It was a lovely short interview. Well done Terry
  • Options
    I knew he’d done the interview & we hoped we’d be told before it was aired.

I was out dealing with a poorly goat & missed it. Can’t get iplayer here either.

Thankfully his daughter recorded it & sent it after I came back to a WhatsApp from a friend who said she’d seen our Dad on the One Show 😳🤣🤣
  • Options

I was out dealing with a poorly goat & missed it. Can’t get iplayer here either.

Thankfully his daughter recorded it & sent it after I came back to a WhatsApp from a friend who said she’d seen our Dad on the One Show 😳🤣🤣
    Have you tried with a VPN?
  • Options
    Never ask a lady that
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

Have you tried with a VPN?
    If I knew what one of those was I’d probably would.
    Since I have become a goat farmer I have become a massive technophobe 😞🤣🤣
  • Options
    Thanks, guys.

That's a wonderful keepsake for Terry's family.

Great memories and great people. 
  • Options
    Very nice and emotional interview with killers beard. Also the Wigan fan who had a stadium cardboard cut out made of her 5 month old son who had passed away really choked me up. When the vice captain put his shirt on it, totally done me in.
  • Options
    Starts at 5:28 minutes in. Thanks for posting @Redmidland - what a wonderful piece from Terry and a lovely gesture from his family. I liked the lady from Wycombe and you would have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by the Wigan mum who lost her baby.