Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Birmingham 1-1 Charlton

thanks to the 60 Lifers who gave marks

Comments

• Options
    Good work again LL. At least with Pratley injured and Lockyer on 11 yellow cards, no one will reach 15 yellow cards and get three game suspension. It would be good if Bonne could get two more goals, so he ends up as leading scorer, 1-0 against Wigan and Leeds will do.
  • Options
    When you look at those match stats, where Birmingham had a lot more shots than us AND 5 corners to our 1, you have to say we didn't deserve to win.

When your keeper is MOTM that says it all.
  • Options
    It's Field.
  • Options
    It's Field.
    wow!
  • Options
    And it's attendance  :D
  • Options
    oh dear :)

• Options
    What’s happened to Cullen? MOM for the first three games back (2 wins, and a draw), since when he’s stunk the place out (and we have 3 losses and a draw) and caused two penalties to be conceded. Any ideas?
  • Options
    Quite telling in terms of where we are that virtually all our post lockdown points have been against the bottom three worst performers post lockdown 
  • Options
    What’s happened to Cullen? MOM for the first three games back (2 wins, and a draw), since when he’s stunk the place out (and we have 3 losses and a draw) and caused two penalties to be conceded. Any ideas?
    I think the pressure has got to him. He quite clearly cares a lot.
  • Options
    Quite telling in terms of where we are that virtually all our post lockdown points have been against the bottom three worst performers post lockdown 
    And the last two games are against 2nd and 3rd in the form table  :#
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe he needs a rest? I think he's played every minute since the restart, the only player other than Dillon and the 2 centre backs
  • Options
    if Cullen was rested against Wigan who would replace him?
  • Options
    Forster-Caskey... Only player I can think of who is remotely close to him
  • Options
    Maybe he needs a rest? I think he's played every minute since the restart, the only player other than Dillon and the 2 centre backs
    He needs a rest but he wont get one, agree he was awful vs Birmingham and struggling. Not through lack of effort but misplacing passes which normally are collectors items and doesn't really break the game up as much of late. A bit risky not to play him though as he is crucial and when he plays well we do.

Fingers crossed hes back on it the last 2 games, class player. 
  • Options
    Pratley (now injured of course) could have played against Birmingham
    JFC or Lapslie I guess
  • Options
    Great work as ever, @lancashire lad.  What I think is really telling is the assists column.  No one has made half a dozen assists, and out of the top 5 assistants, two played for only half a season and two are defenders.  That really highlights the lack of good final balls that we see each week from our midfielders. Coupled with our lack of firepower, it gives the opposition such an easy defensive task. No-one requires two markers; they can go one on one right across the pitch and be fairly assured that no-one's going to get dragged out of position. Elsewhere, on the goalscorers list, I really hope that Bonne can get another couple. Not just because we need it after conceding that woeful equaliser on Wednesday, but because I'd like to see him overhaul Taylor on the goalscorers chart.
  • Options
    The correct outcome - if the penalty goes in, we get nothing from the game. 
  • Options
    Just bumping this LL asking you to put Bonne on top of the goal scorers list for the Wigan game stats please, he is still our player
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Just bumping this LL asking you to put Bonne on top of the goal scorers list for the Wigan game stats please, he is still our player
    already done in preparation for after the Barnsley game