Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham v Charlton | Match thread | 15/07/2020

Comments

• How they can charge £10 a game for this awful service is way beyond me. Never have and never will pay that in normal circumstances.
  • Why are they still having drinks breaks? It’s about 18c.
    If you were involved in either of these clubs wouldnt you take every available opportunity for a drink?
  • Why are they still having drinks breaks? It’s about 18c.
    Jobsworth, because of the time of the year it must be hot
  • Two awful teams and we're worse so far. A depressing start.
  • How the hell did Field manage to win that?
  • Birmingham supporters at the far end of the pitch time wasting by refusing to send the ball back. Tossers!
  • Apart from Cullens cross that Williams  just couldn't get to we've done nothing up front 
  • Lovely work on the left by Doughty again 
  • Imagine thinking Pratley is a better player than Field
  • Bonne has a free header there if he's anticipating it coming to him.

Missed one like that in the first game back
  • Sponsored links:

• Oooh! Doughty beats a couple of players multiple times on the left but his cross evades our forwards
  • Posted at27'

Jonathan Williams (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

Posted at27'

Foul by Marc Roberts (Birmingham City).

• Couple of beautiful touches by mcgeady there. Great control 
  • Great play from Doughty and Bonne was just standing there in the middle
  • Posted at27'

Attempt blocked. Aiden McGeady (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Jonathan Williams.

• Come on lads. 
    Let’s have a go at them. 
  • Bonne standing still there just watching the ball.
  • Will I regret saying this: our game the only one in the Championship without a goal
  • Sam Field playing superbly so far
  • 30' Gardner booked for a foul on Cullen. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #bcfc 0 #cafc 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Late tackle on Cullen after he'd passed the ball to Matthews. Gardner booked for it, and we get a free kick
  • That tackle looked two footed on replay
  • Cullen's free kick headed away and we have a throw on the right.
  • Cullen’s delivery has been spot on so far 
  • The pundit watching it on sky sports wants the game to end now, one of the worse games he has ever seen apparently 
  • Leuth said:
    Imagine thinking Pratley is a better player than Field
    I’m baffled that you dislike Pratley so
    much and yet loved Ben Reeves and Ajose 
  • I'd love to see the Opta stats for Hemed. I swear he hasn't touched the ball yet.
  • WHAddick said:
    The pundit watching it on sky sports wants the game to end now, one of the worse games he has ever seen apparently 
    Wouldn't go that far!!
  • WHAddick said:
    The pundit watching it on sky sports wants the game to end now, one of the worse games he has ever seen apparently 
    He must have lived a very sheltered life.

• Virtually all Charlton at the moment 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!