Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Birmingham v Charlton | Match thread | 15/07/2020

Comments

• Hemed hat trick incoming
  • Birmingham 4 - Charlton 5.
    Come back from 4 nil down with a Hemed double brace.
  • I actually think this may be a tricky team talk for Bowyer to have to give, yes it's bloody important that we win but too much pressure and hype and we get players who are either nervous or charging around without engagement of brains. Getting the balance will be crucial.
  • Birmingham fans seem to think it is their strongest line up for a long time. 
  • edited July 2020
    Why did Bowyer get sent off in the reverse fixture 

Does anyone remember? 
    brum threw a ball on the pitch to waste time, he went and got it and threw it back. sent off for leaving the technical area. he appealed it and didn't get banned
  • I really like that line-up. Tonight is the biggest game of our season, no question. Win and we're not safe but we've given ourselves a great chance of staying up. Fail here and to be honest, we can't really say we deserve to stay up. We've had a hard fight all season with injuries and ridiculous ownership shenanigans, but tonight is where we prove whether or not we've got the bottle to stay in the Championship. God I hope we do it
  • Bellingham on the bench for them
  • On paper one of our most attacking line ups this season. 

Hopefully we come out all guns blazing and put away some chances earlier doors. 

I go for a charlton 2 1 with 8 minutes added squeeky bum time.
  • Fighting for our survival tonight, expect to see big performances from everyone. Keep it tight defensively and the chances will come. Just need to take them.

Just don’t concede first!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Hemed hatrick or nil for us 

between 0 and 3 for them 

• Why did Bowyer get sent off in the reverse fixture 

Does anyone remember? 
    Probably called the ref a wanker.
  • rina said:

Does anyone remember? 
    brum threw a ball on the pitch to waste time, he went and got it and threw it back. sent off for leaving the technical area. he appealed it and didn't get banned
    That rings a bell as remember being pissed that Bowyer got told off more than the side that had tried wasting time 
  • Never been so nervous before I Charlton game as this, this really is where the rubber meets the road,!.
  • Why did Bowyer get sent off in the reverse fixture 

Does anyone remember? 
    Probably called the ref a wanker.
    Wasn't it a ball throwing incident or something 
  • iFollow line up has Matthews as a CB in a back three
  • I feel sick.
  • iFollow line up has Matthews as a CB in a back three
    Noticed that, was really bizarre, pretty sure they only had us with one striker as well
  • VP Commentary team are struggling with technical issues so wont be on 15mins before the game like they usually are
  • I feel sick.
    I was going to like that because I get what you mean, but 'like' didn't seem the right response to 'I feel sick'
  • Sponsored links:

• Stoke losing.
    GET IN
  • Bristol City 1 Stoke 0 so far
  • MattF said:
    iFollow line up has Matthews as a CB in a back three
    Noticed that, was really bizarre, pretty sure they only had us with one striker as well
    Had us with two up front didnt they in a 3-5-2 formation 
  • HT Brentford 1-0
  • rina said:

Does anyone remember? 
    I'd forgotten about that nonsense incident, and that Brum were our first defeat of the season (followed by a loss to Wigan). Another reason for wanting revenge!
  • ross1 said:
    Bristol City 1 Stoke 0 so far
    Was just about to comment hoping that Brizzle City score
  • ross1 said:
    Bristol City 1 Stoke 0 so far
    Was just about to comment hoping that Brizzle City score
    Don't let me stop you  :)
  • The time is now !! Hemed to get a couple to finally show his worth !! Come on lads fucking go for it 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!