Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAST Survey Results - more "Grim" reading

"Worried"  "Fearful"  "Embarrassed"  "Precarious"  "Nervous"  "Uncertain".

These were the predominant terms chosen by Charlton fans when asked to describe in one word their feelings about the future of Charlton Athletic over the next twelve months. A small number opted for "hopeful".

Just 7% of 1369 respondents to the CAST annual season ticket intentions and attitudes survey expressed themselves to be positive about the club's future prospects under East Street Investments...

Read more here: https://www.castrust.org/2020/07/charlton-fans-fearful-for-the-future/

Comments

• Options
    Talal said:
    Amazed it was as much as 7%.
    From the comments, some of them were basing that on the Varney talk coming to fruition.
  • Options
    Proper business owners would have alarm bells ringing over these survey results. Bet this lot don't give a toss. Too busy trying to master the dark arts - but ain't clever enough.
  • Options
    It seems we may have a de facto season ticket strike on our hands, and that's pretty much how I feel.

I can't help feeling angry with the club even though I know they are just doing their job, when they send out emails asking us to renew and have early bird promotions, when we don't even know where our season ticket money would end up.

I'm afraid I replied to one of their emails suggesting I would think about renewing once the owners had passed the fit and proper test and proved funds for the transfer embargo to be lifted. It's not their fault of course, but perhaps the SLT could show some sensitivity in their approach to this issue.

• Options
    The trust didn't need to do a survey to know it would be grim teading
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I'll read this to take my mind off the disappointment of the football, that's how it works isn't it? 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    around 3500 STs sold it seems..
  • Options
    razil said:
    whats normal?
  • Options
    razil said:
    3500 people need their heads examined. Not sure how much all the different tickets are but lets say £300 average, that's just over 1m quid in the criminal scums pockets. Wonder if you'll see your season tickets ?
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    razil said:
    I didnt release we had so many people willing to throw their money away. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    razil said:
    whats normal?
    Certainly not buying a season ticket when there's no guarantee there'll be a club to support in two weeks.
  • Options
    4% of fans thought ESI's priority should be "marquee signings", do they not know we are under an embargo?
  • Options
    4% of fans thought ESI's priority should be "marquee signings", do they not know we are under an embargo?
    they didn't then, no one did..