Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Wigan 7-0 up at half time v Hull !!!!

Needs it's own thread don't it??

Blimey

Comments

• Options
    Are they? ;)
  • Options
    Are they? ;)
     Last time I looked. Could be 9or 10 by now.
  • Options
    8 now
  • Options
    8-0 Jesus 
  • Options
    8-0 Jesus 
    So THATS how they're winning!!!... Bloody cheats
  • Options
    C'mon Carly... Update the thread title!!
  • Options
    C'mon Carly... Update the thread title!!
     I might just wait till it's over. I'll get white finger syndrome at this rate!
  • Options
    This could cause us more issues then good, GM position is definitely now under huge threat. 

Typically can see him getting sacked and new management bounce for the last two games, 

Hate to say it but unless they do you would think they are pretty much down. Can't see them recovering from this otherwise. 
  • Options
    Can't wait for Wigan to show us a right good time on Saturday  :#
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This could cause us more issues then good, GM position is definitely now under huge threat. 

Typically can see him getting sacked and new management bounce for the last two games, 

Hate to say it but unless they do you would think they are pretty much down. Can't see them recovering from this otherwise. 
    The Allams dont seem to care in the slightest about the club

Wont be surprised if they dont have a clue that the game is going on right now
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I feel for the Hull fans that travelled, I bet they have all left.

They needed a Phil Brown on pitch halftime pep talk.
  • Options

I believe I read somewhere recently, that the Hull ownership welcome relegation - to reduce their running costs.

• Options
    Fancy the draw
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    MattF said:
    Can't wait for Wigan to show us a right good time on Saturday  :#
    Don't think they will be 7-0 up half the time though! could suffer with over confidence😅
  • Options
    Remember us being 5 down at Brighton after 30 minutes. 

Tried to leave and the coppers wouldn't let us.  Told us we had to stay and suffer it. Lost 7-0, so worse than Luton away.
  • Options
    Remember us being 5 down at Brighton after 30 minutes. 

Tried to leave and the coppers wouldn't let us.  Told us we had to stay and suffer it. Lost 7-0, so worse than Luton away.
    And it was raining 
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

I believe I read somewhere recently, that the Hull ownership welcome relegation - to reduce their running costs.

People said that about Roland and we still had an 8 figure operating loss. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If they scored 12 would it have been 0-1, in a month's time?
  • Options
    Remember us losing 11-1 at Aston Villa, still getting over it.