Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Toilets closed at half time next season?

I notice the Trust posted this article, possibly due to the average age of the TB.. ;) But seriously given the average age of our fans, this isn't really a practical suggestion is it?

:(

Comments

• could be tricky wearing a mask..
  • I don’t think age is as much a factor as the drinking many do before a game.
  • not bothered if they are closed at h/t personally but as long as they are open before and after the game as it's a long trek from Bexhill and back without having a jimmy. Not sure it will work though for all those who like a few bevvies pre-match.
  • edited July 2020
    not bothered if they are closed at h/t personally but as long as they are open before and after the game as it's a long trek from Bexhill and back without having a jimmy. Not sure it will work though for all those who like a few bevvies pre-match.
    Park up the top mate near the cemetery find a nice big tree and stop off on the way through Maryon Wilson Park 😉.
  • Where will people be able to have a smoke?
    F**k smoking, where am I supposed to rack a line up?
    The kids use keys now days 
  • Sponsored links:

• Splendid idea for those of us who have half time stage fright  :(
  • Legally I think you will struggle to get round no public conveniences for 15-20 minutes at a gathering with (assuming reduced capacity) 10,000 people or so.

What happens if someone has an attack of the Barry’s. Shit yourself in your seat?
  • It is just during halftime time. Will be open rest of the match. It is to stop everyone piling in at same time. 
  • We’ve been socially distance in the West Stand block G since the end of the premier league era. 

Can’t see toilet being closed at half time as realistically. No offence to Brian Cole but we would need some serious entertainment to keep people in their seats at half time. 

• So we will have to deal with fans to-ing and fro-ing continuously throughout the game!😠😠😠
  • Addickted said:
    Some of you have no imagination

Are you taking the piss?
  • Sponsored links:

• LenGlover said:
    That sorts out the season ticket dilemma at a stroke or attending at all come to that if there are no toilets allowed to be open.

Meire, with her hatred of the older fans, must be spitting feathers that she didn't think of it.
    LenGlover said:
    That sorts out the season ticket dilemma at a stroke or attending at all come to that if there are no toilets allowed to be open.

Meire, with her hatred of the older fans, must be spitting feathers that she didn't think of it.
    Only at HT dear boy, to stop hundreds wanting to go together.
    Tbh I always avoid going at HT for that very reason.
  • Do I have to have ALL the good ideas for the clubs commercial department?

Coming soon to a club shop near you...
  • bought a st last month thinking that will only be about 30/40% let in the ground and hopefully 1st come 1st served
  • iainment said:
    I don’t think age is as much a factor as the drinking many do before a game.
    Lol, who'd have thought that eh, people wanting to enjoy a few pints with their mates before a game. tut tut.
  • edited July 2020
    MrOneLung said:
    It is just during halftime time. Will be open rest of the match. It is to stop everyone piling in at same time. 
    Won't it just mean loads of people piling in there 5 minutes before half time, or a couple of minutes after the second half starts, or at the full time whistle? 

To be honest everyone can go a couple of hours without a piss, but if you've had a few beers before the game, and you need to go then i'm sure they'll make allowances.

Security can barely stop people having a cigarette, i doubt they're going to prevent someone from taking a piss. If 100 people want to go at half time, i can't imagine the 2 stewards doing a single thing about it.
  • People will just piss in the concourses if desperate 
  • Can I get a promote for the shittiest CL thread ever?

;)