Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Who hit the post/bar against Brentford

According to the PA stats the only player who hit the bar/post for us was Pearce - Thought we had another hit - anyone know who?

Comments

• The corner which came in, i think their keeper touched it onto the crossbar, and then Pearce hit it with his shot.
  • edited July 2020
    Was it Cullen or Forster-Caskey who took the corner as that hit the bar before the ball reached Pearce

Your right Lancs; the ball definitely hit the bar twice in that passage of play
  • edited July 2020
    The corner which came in, i think their keeper touched it onto the crossbar, and then Pearce hit it with his shot.
    It hits the bar straight from the corner and the keeper touches it at the same moment, just watched the highlights in HD on 0.25x speed. 

I can also confirm that Benrahma connects with the ball, then Cullen gets a deflection on the ball but catches Benrahma's ankle hard on the follow through. Penalty was a real 50/50 decision.
  • It's almost too easy to give those penalties. The striker would have been crowded out with such a strong touch.
  • Was it Cullen or Forster-Caskey who took the corner as that hit the bar before the ball reached Pearce

Your right Lancs; the ball definitely hit the bar twice in that passage of play
    Cullen.