Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Have we worn the 3rd kit this season?

Kit against Brentford is a mix of 1st and 2nd kit so what was the point of the 3rd..? 

Comments

• Couldn’t tell you the colour 
  • edited July 2020
    Can’t even think what colour the 3rd kit is.

Edit, just googled it. 
  • The 3rd couldn't be worn because of the dark shorts and socks. Could've just worn the shirt I suppose but my guess is they'll use it against Leeds. 
  • Aqua marine.
  • It's nice enough, but a catalogue kit (I assume) anyway so that bothered if we don't wear it
  • I see it as a good thing. Some good memories in that black away shirt. Winds me up when Prem teams seem to wear a different colour kit every time I watch them!
  • I see it as a good thing. Some good memories in that black away shirt. Winds me up when Prem teams seem to wear a different colour kit every time I watch them!
    Haven't we only won once in the black kit all season? 

We wore the third kit in a couple of games early on in the season, think one of them was Bristol city, which was weird as the black kit wouldn't clash with that at all. 
  • Up until today, us and Wigan were the only teams to have worn just 2 kit variations this season (I.e. either our full home, or full away kit each game, no combinations of the two).

Given that we had to wear a combination today (along with white socks that have appeared out of nowhere!) Its a total waste of time even having a third kit, purely a commercial thing.
  • sam3110 said:
    I see it as a good thing. Some good memories in that black away shirt. Winds me up when Prem teams seem to wear a different colour kit every time I watch them!

We wore the third kit in a couple of games early on in the season, think one of them was Bristol city, which was weird as the black kit wouldn't clash with that at all. 
    That's incorrect we haven't worn the third kit yet. 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2020
  • sam3110 said:
    I see it as a good thing. Some good memories in that black away shirt. Winds me up when Prem teams seem to wear a different colour kit every time I watch them!

Nottingham Forest is the only game I can think of 
  • Up until today, us and Wigan were the only teams to have worn just 2 kit variations this season (I.e. either our full home, or full away kit each game, no combinations of the two).

Given that we had to wear a combination today (along with white socks that have appeared out of nowhere!) Its a total waste of time even having a third kit, purely a commercial thing.
    It should've really been all turquoise or at least had turquoise socks, that way it could've been worn tonight. 
  • No which is a shame because it's mustard in my opinion. Would have looked better with white socks and white shorts than tonight's kit. Wish we'd gone with black shorts and white socks tonight. 
  • SDAddick said:
    No which is a shame because it's mustard in my opinion. Would have looked better with white socks and white shorts than tonight's kit. Wish we'd gone with black shorts and white socks tonight. 
    Couldn't have worn the black shorts though, cos Brentford did.
  • aliwibble said:
    SDAddick said:
    No which is a shame because it's mustard in my opinion. Would have looked better with white socks and white shorts than tonight's kit. Wish we'd gone with black shorts and white socks tonight. 
    Couldn't have worn the black shorts though, cos Brentford did.
    Debatable. Some matches seem to allow teams to wear the same colour shorts and/or socks. Others don’t. I guess it’s down to referee discretion?
  • Uninteresting fact, the socks worn last night were part of the 17/18 third kit. 
  • edited July 2020
    sam3110 said:

Bristol City was definitely the black kit, as was Forest.

Also wore black at Barnsley, Middlesbrough and Stoke.

3rd kit hasn't been worn.

EDIT: misread it at as worn black once all season. I'll get my coat.
  • sam3110 said:

We lost against Bristol City
  • sam3110 said:

We lost against Bristol City
    and Boro, and Stoke. I misread the post.