Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

STATBANK: Charlton 0-1 Millwall

many thanks to the 89 Lifers who gave marks:

Comments

• Options
    Not Cardiff LL, Millwall in first table
  • Options
    Why are Barnsley on 3 games, they have played as many as every one else. The stats at the top show why Charlton are going down, the passing performance is appalling and if you give the ball away that much yoy loose games.
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Why are Barnsley on 3 games, they have played as many as every one else. The stats at the top show why Charlton are going down, the passing performance is appalling and if you give the ball away that much yoy loose games.
    Nothing like a bit of positivity.
  • Options
    I thought Hemed hit the post from a header
  • Options
    so?
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Not Cardiff LL, Millwall in first table
    thanks Ross, I'll change the original 
  • Options
    msomerton said:
    Barnsley and Hudds are both on 3 games as I forgot to change it, points are correct I think
  • Options
    Surprised Morgan is as low as he is. Thought he was a big part of what was missing with Cullen's poor passing and us having no other playmaker on the field. 
  • Options
    many thanks to the 89 Lifers who gave marks:

Cardiff or Millwall? ;)

Think you need to update the first page. 
  • Options
    The stats are somewhat out/wrong as well, or maybe I'm misinterpreting the difference between 3 corners mentioned in the stats above and the actual 9 corners we had (to your 4).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The stats are somewhat out/wrong as well, or maybe I'm misinterpreting the difference between 3 corners mentioned in the stats above and the actual 9 corners we had (to your 4).
    I think it is simply the wrong table as it is the stuff from Cardiff.
  • Options
    not my not my best work, I'll amend this evening after work
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Surprised Morgan is as low as he is. Thought he was a big part of what was missing with Cullen's poor passing and us having no other playmaker on the field. 
    Me too. He was excellent, certainly up til the second time he got clobbered. He could turn out to be an important player if we're to stay up. Was his the hard on target strike that was blocked?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Me too. He was excellent, certainly up til the second time he got clobbered. He could turn out to be an important player if we're to stay up. Was his the hard on target strike that was blocked?
    Bows says withdrawal of Albie was tactical:

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-athletic-boss-explains-why-midfielder-was-subbed-off-at-half-time-against-millwall/
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Bowyer clearly seeing something in McGeady in training than our fans do on the pitch 😲.
    https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/charlton-athletic-chief-enjoying-working-with-a-fitter-and-sharper-aiden-mcgeady/
  • Options
    so?
    In the first table you’ve said we hit the post 0 times
  • Options
    so?
    In the first table you’ve said we hit the post 0 times
    That's for Cardiff. Lancs is intending to update I believe.
  • Options
    BBC stats have us with 14 shots on goal to Millwall's 12?  The shots on target stat is the same. 
  • Options
    BBC stats have us with 14 shots on goal to Millwall's 12?  The shots on target stat is the same. 
    never mind I'll try and do better for tonight where I expect it will be 30 shots to them and none to us
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    never mind I'll try and do better for tonight where I expect it will be 30 shots to them and none to us
    You weren't far wrong 21 and 6 was it? 8 and 2 on target, so we are actually almost as accurate at shooting...