Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gallagher explains why he left

We've certainly missed Gallagher's goal threat and in this article he claims he moved because we couldn't keep possession of the ball. 

Wales Online: Chelsea's Conor Gallagher transfer decision explained as Swansea City star opens up on Frank Lampard messages.
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-conor-gallagher-swansea-charlton-18541300

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2020
    Well he's not wrong about that.

Not scored for Swansea though, and they are below us in the form table. 
  • Options
    I mean he has had 7 assists this season and 4 for us according to the last stat bank.

So thats 3 assists in 13 games, its not like he is banging assists left right and centre.

An attacking midfielder to score 
    0 in 13
    Assist
    3 in 13 

Is bang average 
  • Options
    I mean he has had 7 assists this season and 4 for us according to the last stat bank.

So thats 3 assists in 13 games, its not like he is banging assists left right and centre.

0 in 13
    Assist
    3 in 13 

Is bang average 
    The article says he has 5 assists in 13 there
  • Options
    All bull shit. 
  • Options

0 in 13
    Assist
    3 in 13 

Is bang average 
    The article says he has 5 assists in 13 there
    Well i have looked at 3 website that say he has 7 this season in total so unless @lancashire lad has his stats wrong lol
  • Options

0 in 13
    Assist
    3 in 13 

Is bang average 
    Thought he was "bang average" the last couple of games he played for us.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

0 in 13
    Assist
    3 in 13 

Is bang average 
    You are doing bang average a disservice there! 3 goal involvements for a player white his hype is poor 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Against the scum on Sky the other night they said he had 5 or 6 assists for Swansea in 13 appearances 

• Options

Palace rumoured to be interested in Conor and preparing a £10m bid.

• Options

0 in 13
    Assist
    3 in 13 

Is bang average 
    You are doing bang average a disservice there! 3 goal involvements for a player white his hype is poor 
    Assists rely on his teammates finishing the chances he creates and also don’t show you if he’s been important in the build up without playing the final ball. He could be playing well without regularly getting goals and assists.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    In my book he’s no better than Taylor. He left us when we needed him. I know he wasn’t our player but Bowyer gave him the chance. 
    No interest it what he has to say. 

He had no say in the matter whatsoever. There were several reports that he left  SL in tears. Whether you believe what I have reported about his agent or not, the basic fact is that he is a 19 year old Chelsea player. He does what his employer tells him to do.
    Whether he left in tears or not he’s no longer playing for Charlton. I am interested in those playing for or who want to play for us. 
    He’s now just one of many loan players we have had since the premier league days. Albeit he was one of the better ones. 
    Agents and greed unfortunately are ruining the game. 
    For the record I blame Chelsea never forgotten or forgiven how they unsettled Parker either. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Watching Swansea v Sheffield Wed, he looks a shadow of the player he was with us initially. 
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Minto probably well connected at Chelsea too. 72 appearances.
  • Options
    Chelski rang up and said - 
    if we wanted him to play with U23 players, we would have kept him here. 

So he moved. 

At the time we were using Davison, Doughty, Morgan etc because of injuries. 
  • Options
    Be very surprised if he is playing Premier League football next season. 

Had he finished with us and got to 10+ goals playing well then I think he would have, but he realy hasn't pulled up any trees since moving to Swansea and think he will get another Championship loan
  • Options
    There are at least half a dozen different theories as to why he left us.
    That article does little to change that......other than to add yet another theory and make it seven.🤔
  • Options
    ‘“Chelsea” thought it was best for me.’ But not Flo or Cudicini. So who? And why the sudden late turnaround in “Chelsea” opinion. Agent, innthe ear of someone high up in the heirachy at Chelsea. 
    Well the virus has messed up the agent’s plan for a big commission when Chelsea sell him in summer. 
    It’s possible though that the agent got wind of the bogus nature of the ESI takeover and this helped him sell the idea to “Chelsea” that he should move on. 
    He can still rot in hell together with Taylor’s agent, Lee Matthews, and the other lowlife scumbags who drained £350 mill out of the English game and into their pockets last season.
    Oh for fucks sake, not this old chestnut again. Give it a bloody rest.
  • Options
    Off_it said:
    ‘“Chelsea” thought it was best for me.’ But not Flo or Cudicini. So who? And why the sudden late turnaround in “Chelsea” opinion. Agent, innthe ear of someone high up in the heirachy at Chelsea. 
    Well the virus has messed up the agent’s plan for a big commission when Chelsea sell him in summer. 
    It’s possible though that the agent got wind of the bogus nature of the ESI takeover and this helped him sell the idea to “Chelsea” that he should move on. 
    He can still rot in hell together with Taylor’s agent, Lee Matthews, and the other lowlife scumbags who drained £350 mill out of the English game and into their pockets last season.
    Oh for fucks sake, not this old chestnut again. Give it a bloody rest.
    The best part is I always thought Prague was an agent of some kind, must have got that wrong.

Also, how do we know 'Flo' and Cudicini had no say in this? Have they confirmed that somewhere that I've missed?