Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

STATBANK: Cardiff 0-0. Charlton

many thanks to the 78 Lifers who gave marks, as the Press Association coverage did not begin until the 18th minute a couple of fouls are missing

Comments

• edited July 2020
    Interesting thanks as ever! i am liking the form since restart. We are in with a chance of the play offs!  ;)

• Has anyone gotten 3 MOTMS in a row before?
  • Leuth said:
    Has anyone gotten 3 MOTMS in a row before?
    Shhhh dont tempt fate! 
  • Millwall usually results in a bad injury for one of ours...
  • The lack of shots on Tuesday from Aneke, Green and Bonne is a slight concern

One thing I would say about JFC is that he does get in good positions, hence he had that chance which was brilliantly blocked by the Cardiff defender Nelson. Under Robinson he started getting into good goal scoring positions, which is a useful attribute in a side lacking the threat up top of LT...
  • Aneke will get poy with one goal and one assist at this rate....
  • Leuth said:
    Has anyone gotten 3 MOTMS in a row before?
    really Leuth is your memory so poor, how about this season Phillips Wendies H, Midd A, Hudds H
  • Thanks LL as always

P.S. The word "attendAnce" is consistently misspelled at the top of the page  :D
  • Great stats.  Love the table since re-start.  Cullen 3 games running...must be in contention for POTY (with Phillips).
  • Great work as usual, thank you.  I agree with the comments above, the 6 match form table is irrelevant really.  It's really just the form since the restart that matters and fortunately for us that isn't too shabby.
  • Sponsored links:

• Worrying that the worst 2 players were the strikers.
  • aaaagh, Lancs!

Nottm Forest!  :smile:

(not to be confused with Notts County)  
  • Just realised Solly's last game was the Huddersfield game where he got a decent score... That's sad. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Just realised Solly's last game was the Huddersfield game where he got a decent score... That's sad. 
    That's not correct, I assume that 6.48 is a subtotal

His last game was Derby away when he got 4.60  :#
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Just realised Solly's last game was the Huddersfield game where he got a decent score... That's sad. 
    That's not correct, I assume that 6.48 is a subtotal

His last game was Derby away when he got 4.60  :#
     Thank fudge for that. He can resume his leaving on a low note now.
  • edited July 2020
    How on earth could Green average over 5 when his display was universally slated amid cries of “shirking” and “hiding”  The worst thing a player can be accused off.  He should have been getting 2s and 3s.  At least Bonne tries.