Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Cardiff City v Charlton Athletic | Tuesday 30 June 2020 6pm ko

1161718192022»

Comments

• Options
    Well I'd have taken that all day long. Hopefully Field will be OK for Friday, and Chuks will be able to manage more than an hour.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    That devilish grin from Dil tells me that was a scripted injury.
    I really don't like time wasting even by our boys. But Jeff Stelling said he Dills should have stayed down longer!
  • Options
    Excellent point against a team that have won 2 from 2, against Leeds and PNE (away). Well done, not a good game but we didn't lose. Get In!!
  • Options
    Happy with a point.
  • Options
    Decent point that
  • Options
    Great point, another to the tally! 

My mantra for these 9 games is and was “Just don’t Lose” - and it’s working! 

Disappointing to see us really sit back and lose complete control , when the changes were made - felt green stayed on too long, and going to a back 5 was suicidal! Could have pushed on had it not been changed - although I understand that Aneke had to go off (although he looks a lot stronger ability wise than Bonne) 

onto Friday!
  • Options
    Only 1 shot on target between the 2 sides!

• Options
    superb point, hopefully Hemed is back for Millwall as we need one of Aneke & him on the pitch at all times 
  • Options
    Great point. Anyone who thinks differently needs to give their head a wobble.
  • Options
    Thanks all! Over to the post-match thread.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!