Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Summer Transfer Rumours 2020 (DEADLINE DAY from pg.258)

Comments

• Options
    Has that striker from Blackpool we were linked with in January signed anywhere?
    Yes I believe he's gone to Turkey. 
  • Options
    Dont know if this is a joke or whether they know something, I dont have a clue who the player is though

• Options
    When's he back form his hols?
  • Options
    Dont know if this is a joke or whether they know something, I dont have a clue who the player is though

It's Conor Washington from his brief spell at Sheffield United 
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:

It's Conor Washington from his brief spell at Sheffield United 
    Yeah he's just hinted its him rather than saying so guess this one is about to happen

the OS have just tweeted about a Gilbey recap so seems like they're about to get active again themselves
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Indeed gone to Altay. 
  • Options
    iaitch said:
    When's he back form his hols?
    Think pre season training starts today from something JP put on social media. 
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Cawley tweeted earlier saying that Millwall are back today with a UK training camp and 3-4 friendlies planned

Imagine we'll be back at the same time seeing our season ended together
  • Options
    Would love us to sign/loan Luca Connell from Celtic, not been playing pre season for Celtic hardly at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Please remember to copy tweets, some of us cant get onto or avoid social media on work PC's but would be nice to know who the tweets are. 
  • Options
    Couple of players that are solid League 1 signings -
    RB - Barry Fuller ex Gills would do a good job 
    Mid - George Thorne - just released from Oxford ex Derby 
    STR - Clarke - Harris from Bristol Rovers
    STR - Will Grigg from Sunderland 
    Barry fuller is an ackworth type suggestion. In the last two years he has been released by Wimbledon and Gillingham. Maybe we should try and get Lloyd Sam back?

clarke Harris and grigg would cost around £2m each. Soft embargo money won’t go that far.

we will have 5 loans again this season.
    Fuller is ex-CAFC
    15 years ago. That’s my point, if we are after players like fuller, we are in trouble
  • Options
    For a couple of decent L1 signings I would love the following.  All good, young and british

Jack Tucker from Gillingham.  Young, (21), big and strong.  Decent centre back
    Tyler Walker (23) from Notts Forest.  He doesn't get a sniff at Forest but scored regularly at Lincoln in this division.  Very good player.
    Kwame Poku (19) at Colchester.  Young livewire with an eye for goal.  Very exciting talent

They would be some big old signals of intent and are all experienced at this level
  • Options
    Swisdom said:
    For a couple of decent L1 signings I would love the following.  All good, young and british

Jack Tucker from Gillingham.  Young, (21), big and strong.  Decent centre back
    Tyler Walker (23) from Notts Forest.  He doesn't get a sniff at Forest but scored regularly at Lincoln in this division.  Very good player.
    Kwame Poku (19) at Colchester.  Young livewire with an eye for goal.  Very exciting talent

They would be some big old signals of intent and are all experienced at this level
    Sadley Gills want over a million for Tucker, Walker would be at least a couple of million.

Not heard of Poku but he sounds promising, likely to be a fair wack too though.
  • Options
    I would love us to go after Tyler Roberts on loan from Leeds, wont play for them in the Prem and they owe us/Bows a favour after sending us down!
  • Options
    MarcusH26 said:
    Indeed gone to Altay. 
    Shame, rated him when we played them at ours two seasons ago.  Hopefully Washington is a good Altaynertive  :#
  • Options
    Signed for Turkish 2nd division side, Altay.
  • Options
    Absolutely nothing behind it but I'd like to see us try and get Oliver Skipp on loan from Spurs. They've said he's free to go on loan but not sure he'd drop down to L1...
    Made a few Premier league appearances, is an England u21 international, Southampton and Fulham are allegedly interested in signing him on loan. Absolutely zero chance he'll be dropping to league one. 
  • Options
    Any academy players we think can make the step up? Wassim Aouachria is the next breakthrough talent in my eyes, if he didn’t get an ACL injury he would have already made his league debut.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We could do with a young right back and I would say that is urgent with pre season about to start   
  • Options
    Any academy players we think can make the step up? Wassim Aouachria is the next breakthrough talent in my eyes, if he didn’t get an ACL injury he would have already made his league debut.
    was he the youngster who scored in a few pre seasons last year? 
  • Options
    do we still have Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu? Not sure if he is a right back or a midfielder but I seem to recall him playing right back in a friendly last year and scoring a couple of goals 
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    do we still have Brendan Sarpong-Wiredu? Not sure if he is a right back or a midfielder but I seem to recall him playing right back in a friendly last year and scoring a couple of goals 
    Yes he’s still on the books. He was on loan at Colchester last season. For me he’s our starting RB all season 
  • Options
    No that’s Sarpong-Wiredu. Wassim Aouachria is a tall, strong and technically gifted attacking midfielder, we pouched him from Marseille. 

Similar to Chucks in style 
  • Options
    No that’s Sarpong-Wiredu. Wassim Aouachria is a tall, strong and technically gifted attacking midfielder, we pouched him from Marseille. 

I am actually thinking of Odoh Abraham.
  • Options

I am actually thinking of Odoh Abraham.
    Nah he got released this season
  • Options
    Dizzle said:
    Yes he’s still on the books. He was on loan at Colchester last season. For me he’s our starting RB all season 
    He won't be. As we are allowed to sign players, we'll bring in at least 1 RB
  • Options
    luke1 said:
    According to Nixon, we only have permission to sign 2 players.  We asked for 4.
    He would of had that from Farnell though. so might be outdated hopefully.