Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Players Marks: Charlton v Q.P.R. (closes Monday after breckers)

124»

Comments

• Options
    Phillips: 7 - Made a few good saves
    Matthews: 8 - Absolute class, defended well against Eze, and was threatening in attack.
    Lockyer: 7 - Solid Hugill didn't trouble him
    Pearce: 7 - Strong performance
    Oshilaja: 7 - He was better than at Hull, but still made one error that could have been costly.
    McGeady: 6 - Just cross the ball!!! The constant step overs are beginning to annoy me, with the lack of end product.
    Cullen: 8 - Bossed the game.
    Pratley: 7 - Got the key goal, made the classic Pratley fouls as well, that help us regroup.
    Morgan: 7 - Played well
    Bonne: 6 - Little service, worked hard, one lovely turn.
    Hemed: 6 - Linking up better with Bonne, but fluffed his one chance.
    Doughty: 8 - Consistent performer, solid in defence, but a really important attacking outlet for us.
    Aneke: 7 - Held the ball up well, looking better every game he plays for us.
    Referee: 8 - A couple of odd decisions, but let the game go

Can't believe we've kept two clean sheets in a row!
  • Options
    Phillips: 9
    Matthews: 9
    Lockyer: 7
    Pearce: 7
    Oshilaja: 6
    McGeady: 5
    Cullen: 10 MOTM
    Pratley: 8
    Morgan: 6
    Bonne: 7
    Hemed: 4
    Doughty: 7
    Aneke: 7
    Referee: 7
  • Options

Phillips: 8 Did what he had to ab d less flappy than last week
    Matthews: 9 MOM a revelation.  How often is a right back man of the match?  Got to sign him up for next season and beyond.  Effortless and surprisingly fast.
    Lockyer:   8 very solid again.  That's the player I had hoped 
    Pearce:    8 couldn't fault him apart from one dodgy tackle
    Oshilaja:  7 nothing wrong and a decent option
    McGeady:   6.5 two footed so defenders are scared to commit.  Still takes a touch too many for my liking
    Cullen:    8.5 Fantastic player and so important to us.  Would love to keep him.  Has come back from the break so fired up its unreal
    Pratley:    7 Duracell bunny.  Just keeps going
    Morgan:    7.5 Always impresses with him passing ability and vision but now his fitness is improving too.  Next season will be massive for him 
    Bonne:      5.5 Improved but still not quite at the races for me.  We don't create enough chances for him and he's more of a fox in the box I think.  Davison might get a sniff if and when we're safe
    Hemed:      6.5 Worked hard again and badly needs a goal.  Some of his hold-up play is excellent
    Doughty:    7 Infectious and energetic. If we can harness him he'll be a weapon.  As said earlier - him, Cullen and Morgan is a very impressive midfield trio.
    Aneke:        7.5 best performance from him.  Just what was needed at that time.  Not quite a "Tony Watt" moment in the corner but a decent effort nonethleless