Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Who would be the best supported clubs if everyone supported their local team

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2020
    At the moment The Valley is 13th closest, with Brentford the nearest at 0 miles away. 

If I’d done this 2 years ago then The Valley would have been closest at 0 miles away from flat on Lansdowne Lane. 
  • Options

Helps that The Valley is the nearest large patch of grass to my place, unless someone starts a Sunday league side in the grounds of Charlton House. Hadn't realised Football Ground Guide's map had expanded so far down the pyramid!
  • Options
    Pleased to say Charlton is 3 miles away and Millwall 4.
  • Options
    Dave2l said:
    Closest to me:

1. Charlton
    2. Millwall
    3. West Ham
    4. Orient
    5. Palaaarse

• Options
    Flat Earth FC are the nearest team to me in Madrid - local club taken over by the bonkers flat earth society and in the fourth division here.

Plymouth nearest English club!
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Newcastle, Norwich, Carlisle ((:>)
  • Options
    For me The Valley comes in at number 78 closest, 147 miles away.  

I have Rotherham United, Sheffield United and Sheffield Wednesday all 3 miles away.

Before leaving Welling at age 4, The Valley was 4 miles away and the closest ground. 

Dad is Charlton, his dad was Millwall, my daughter Charlton through and through. My first season in old third division, daughter's first season in League One. Glory hunters, lol.  
    Strangely, the Valley is 78th for me as well. Closest is Old Trafford 😒

It's never been the closest ground to me 😢

Just looked up everywhere I've lived, and I've had:

Millwall
    Millwall
    Palace
    Palace
    Palace
    Palace
    Preston
    Fulham
    Wigan
    Blackburn
    Wigan
    Man Utd

(I've moved a lot in the last eight years 😂) 

There are probably high risk people in witness protection who move house less than you.
    The joys of leaving your missus for a bird who lives 200 fuckin miles away... Then moving back for work, then moving back, then moving with her twice then moving out... At least I've only moved twice the last three years. Was a bastard going through anything that required a credit check for a while... 😳