Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Haircuts

2»

Comments

• Options
    Usually spend about £30 every 4/5 weeks on my haircuts - more than happy with how it looks when cutting it myself so can't see me forking out for a haircut for the foreseeable
  • Options
    Wife has cut mine twice during lockdown. Looks like it's been cut by Stevie Wonder.
  • Options
    I've decided to become a born again hippy, 'Hair down below my knees' (re J Lennon).. I'm on the lookout for a good set of colourful love beads, anyone got any for sale ?
  • Options
    I've decided to become a born again hippy, 'Hair down below my knees' (re J Lennon).. I'm on the lookout for a good set of colourful love beads, anyone got any for sale ?

Neil From The Young Ones - Funniest Scenes - Slapwank
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

lol like that but grey ((:>)
  • Options
    Wife has cut mine twice during lockdown. Looks like it's been cut by Stevie Wonder.
    I’m being positive and taking that to mean 70’s disco chic. I’m sure she did a great job. 
  • Options
    Yep. If disco chic means clumps here and bald patches there!!
  • Options
    Watching the Fulham match against Brentford, I didn't recognise Mitrovic at all!

• Options
    Watching the Fulham match against Brentford, I didn't recognise Mitrovic at all!

When did they sign Big Mig?\

Inside View with Charlton defender Miguel Llera
  • Options
    But you're the sunshine of her life.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Try Anne summers for that kind of thing, home delivery in discreet packaging, or so I'm told
  • Options
    Have been doing mine and my son’s hair. On the third cut now. 

My hair trimmers have different length combs you fit in and then the trimmers can be adjusted to go from 0.5 to 2.5 themselves.

So the 2mm comb really cuts between 2.5mm and 4.5mm.

Anyway the back and sides are short, shorter as you go down. I haven’t blended in the top, there is length there. Last time had to do the top as well and just lifted it up and took the trimmers to the ends. 

Could be worse

Have been doing mine and my son’s hair. On the third cut now. 

My hair trimmers have different length combs you fit in and then the trimmers can be adjusted to go from 0.5 to 2.5 themselves.

So the 2mm comb really cuts between 2.5mm and 4.5mm.

Anyway the back and sides are short, shorter as you go down. I haven’t blended in the top, there is length there. Last time had to do the top as well and just lifted it up and took the trimmers to the ends. 

It would probably look q bit tidier if you cut the wire which is about an inch or so over your right ear.
  • Options
    Ok that’s our fancy fairy lights that go round the kitchen shelves. 
  • Options
    Lolwrays lustrous locks are now at 70s levels thinking of getting a retro perm a la Mike Flanagan c1977...
  • Options
    I’m thinking about getting highlights, I just wish there was someone on here who could offer me some advice
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:
    I’m thinking about getting highlights, I just wish there was someone on here who could offer me some advice
    Quest every Saturday at 9pm with Colin Murray
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

I have, but they may need washing first ;-)