Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Happy Fathers Day

2»

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2020
    Today was a bitter sweet day, my own dad passed away 8 years ago, so today acts as a reminder of what was.

But I’ve had a lovely day at home , cups of tea made for me , and my 2 lads did me a dirty great big Moonpig card with some cracking pictures of Charlton games we’d been to together, and a nice memory on the back with me and my sister who had passed away.

Also treated to a pizza delivery for tea tonight, proud of both 
  • Options
    Today was a bitter sweet day, my own dad passed away 8 years ago, so today acts as a reminder of what was.

But I’ve had a lovely day at home , cups of tea made for me , and my 2 lads did me a dirty great big Moonpig card with some cracking pictures of Charlton games we’d been to together, and a nice memory on the back with me and my sister who had passed away.

Nice one Fella!
  • Options
    Tavern said:

Nice one Fella!
    It was all going so well... the missus has just told me she’s bought me a card board cut out to go in the north stand.....
  • Options
    First Father’s Day since dad passed away, my sister planted a red rose on the memorial garden at the valley, we’ll scatter his ashes there when we can do it properly 

I got various home made cards, socks, a mug and a pint glass...perfect gifts, lovely day.