Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

98 play off final is currently showing on sky sports

1-0 atm. I forgot how noisy it was and as for the pace of the game...

Comments

• No spoilers please...😁
  • So many bookings in the first half!
  • Seen it 
  • Much better football than the Premiership games I have seen today. 
  • Gone to pens
  • Don't tell me the result. I'm recording it.
  • Watched most of it. As a pp said.....very noisy & seemed noisier than last year (different acoustics maybe ?). Don't remember it being that open with chances at either end. I can see why it has been dubbed one of the best games at the old Wembley. 
  • I didn't know it was on and was just flicking through the channels and watched from about 5 minutes onwards. Brilliant stuff. Can't remember watching the whole thing like that for years.

Very open game. We actually had more good chances than I remember - most of which don't seem to make the highlights shows that come on from time to time.

I know it's a pretty obvious thing to say but Mendonca really did have such a good game even if you take away the goals. His hold up play , link up play, touch and off the ball running were all fantastic. 

The Mark's all played well too - Bowen, Kinsella and Bright and Robinson showed lots of energy when he came on. 

A thoroughly enjoyable evening!